CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Completing rounds faster gives you a better payout thank you 343 now apply that to regular warzone so we don't have to wait 10 minutes for maximum REQ payouts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's this Mythic warzone req pack i saw get tweeted.

A pack that's being released for a short time that contains, I believe, 10 mythic weapons and an Ultra Rare or higher certification. I don't think we have a price on it yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Memories of Reach releasing in May is horseshit the only reason the last update came out this month was because it got delayed...we should still be getting an update this month.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We'll most likely get the first details for Memory of Reach on Friday. The update may come out in May but it sounded like Bravo had a hard time phrasing it. I'm hoping the stream is still this month and the update is in early May.

That sucks :/

Honesty though I'm mostly upset because I have to wait an extra month for the forge spawn glitch fix

What's that?

What's that?

Remember when you couldn't move and your HUD would disappear if you loaded parallax without any spawns?

Glitch was patched in March, made its way back in thia update. Fucked my map up I was working on :/

Memories of Reach releasing in May is horseshit the only reason the last update came out this month was because it got delayed...we should still be getting an update this month.

Or the release schedule was shifted and MoR will come out early May...

I dont play arena much but you can visibly see the lag on ctf and strongholds lol. So bad...the meters lag when they fill up, sometimes skipping.

2.1k REQ points for a 17 minute game isn't enough looks like Assault will still be king in terms of grinding RP. 

I love how the value of playlists is now measured by how many pointless RNG points it gives per game instead of whether it's fun to play or some goofy shit like that. The explosion of people whining about the RP payout in the chat was glorious validation of modern skinner box game design.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 out of 3 arena placement matches down a person.  off to a good start....  why do i try to play this shitty matchmaking experience?

I dont play arena much but you can visibly see the lag on ctf and strongholds lol. So bad...the meters lag when they fill up, sometimes skipping.

The servers in this game suck ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1