CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hey guys. I've posted a video by a guy named xgllx. He's pretty notorious for making video responses and he made one against me.

please go in to the comments and see my back and forth with him. (My username is Colton king in the comments)

Let me know what you think

Damn that guy is painful to listen to, I wouldn't even bother with him dude. 

Servers been pretty shit for like 2 weeks now.

I haven't noticed anything til today. Delayed nades coming out and shit. Feels like Halo 3 bar down connection.

Taking advantage of the one hit kill speed boost spartan charge AND helping the Company complete that commendation.

5043abee0b4e045a5fc83c788955be35.png

If anyone plays Warzone any time soon and is in the SC this is a great way to put a dent in it.

Grifball and SWAT are great gametypes on the Arena side of things too.

Grifball = Sword Charge

SWAT = Smaller Maps, No-Shield Charge

Grifball and SWAT are great gametypes on the Arena side of things too.

Grifball = Sword Charge

SWAT = Smaller Maps, No-Shield Charge

Grifball doesn't count. You get Sword/Hammer kills for spartan charge kills.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Grifball doesn't count. You get Sword/Hammer kills for spartan charge kills.

I feel like we've already discussed this around the time the Grifball playlist went live and I now feel stupid. :(

Hey guys. I've posted a video by a guy named xgllx. He's pretty notorious for making video responses and he made one against me.

please go in to the comments and see my back and forth with him. (My username is Colton king in the comments)

Just from watching his Doom 4 beta review and his opinion about the features in that game, I get a feeling that he's trolling you.

Maybe I'm wrong on the above but from the back and forth you had with him in the comment section and after watching the first few mins of the video you linked it looks like he is under the impression your videos are a direct response to his and that you watch his videos all the way through.

In response to the lag mentioned above, yes it is real and worse than it was. Played for the first time today/yesterday after an absence of a month or so. Every game features painful lag spikes that can last from one second to 10 seconds. Shots feel like they sometimes don't register either.

Griffball is especially problematic as trying to outplay the enemy rarely works. The latency makes it a trade a majority of the time.

On a side note, and I'm sure this was discussed before. How stupid is it to have spartan charge in Griffball. Shit is so infuriating, especially since it is a one hit kill and has magical homing capabilities.

On a side note, and I'm sure this was discussed before. How stupid is it to have spartan charge in Griffball. Shit is so infuriating, especially since it is a one hit kill and has magical homing capabilities.

If only 343 could use some sort of toggle to turn spartan charge off just for Grifball... 

Just from watching his Doom 4 beta review and his opinion about the features in that game, I get a feeling that he's trolling you.

Maybe I'm wrong on the above but from the back and forth you had with him in the comment section and after watching the first few mins of the video you linked it looks like he is under the impression your videos are a direct response to his and that you watch his videos all the way through.

I wouldn't have known that, because I didn't watch.

And I've never watched any of them, except for the first one he made like 6 months ago.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wouldn't have known that, because I didn't watch.

And I've never watched any of them, except for the first one he made like 6 months ago.

I presumed so, but I'm 90% sure he doesn't realise that, and taking into account his opinions on Doom 4 I find it really hard for his stance on Halo to make any sense, watch his Doom Beta review and you might see what I mean.

I have been getting these lag spikes as well and they happen every single game they must have fucked up the servers because they weren't happening a couple days ago.

oi im british oi i like sprint oi

For those who dont want to listen to this guy for almost an hour, I summed up about half the video. (That's simply all I can make it through.)

I honestly have no idea what this guy is on about.

He doesn't really have any arguments. Its more like...

"Sprint does not change map design."

"Halo online has sprint."

"The maps getting bigger has nothing to do with sprint."

"Where is the data to support this?!"

30:23

I fucking lost it.

Favyn: "There has not been a game like the original Halo trilogy since 2007."

xGLLx: "(Fake Cough) Halo Reach!"

As I see he just made this video for the shits of it.

He thinks, "mobility and sprint are two different things."

Not trying to bash on this guy or anything but I mean come on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If only 343 could use some sort of toggle to turn spartan charge off just for Grifball... 

Funnily enough, Grifball Hub have turned off spartan charge, and ground pound for the ball carrier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who the hell is this guy? 

It will either never happen, or this simple change will happen some number of months from now.

Funnily enough, Grifball Hub have turned off spartan charge, and ground pound for the ball carrier.

They'll never attract new players by arbitrarily straying from default Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For those who dont want to listen to this guy for almost an hour, I summed up about half the video. (That's simply all I can make it through.)

I fucking lost it.

I could only make it the first few minutes.

"Sprint leads to faster map traversal because Valhalla."  Eugh.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if MCC had better servers.

Halo 5 is barely playable right now.

It doesn't, but it's still more fun to play.

I fucking lost it.

I've seen his other videos before. That guy genuinely isn't that bright. God bless his soul, it obviously aint in his body.

One hit spartan charge with speed boost is possibly one of the worst things I've ever experienced, especially when joining in progress :/