CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's just a thread people....on a site that most of you dislike and bash anyways. Reddit and Beyond are just as good of a place, if not better because it's smaller, to get a point out there to developers.

To me, its the principle of the thing. I understand why threads get locked - insulting, flame wars, trolling that is SERIOUSLY derailig the thread - but shutting down discussion when I really wasn't seeing it inside the thread minus a few select individuals is what prevents criticism or feedback. Not good, personally.

It's just a thread people....on a site that most of you dislike and bash anyways. Reddit and Beyond are just as good of a place, if not better because it's smaller, to get a point out there to developers.

What?

To me, its the principle of the thing. I understand why threads get locked - insulting, flame wars, trolling that is SERIOUSLY derailig the thread - but shutting down discussion when I really wasn't seeing it inside the thread minus a few select individuals is what prevents criticism or feedback. Not good, personally.

She literally linked my beyond comment in the thread at waypoint.

Ignoring the one where I said " no that's not I meant, it's misinterpreted"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow

• Upvote (+1) 3

am i the only one that has a problem with their sensitivity every time they play? it's like it's never the same two days in a row

christ! Have you a link?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You wanna link me to that?

Wanna see for myself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Vetoed

So are you guys planning on adding new maps to the FFA playlist or is just simply revamping the current map pool?

Revamping the current map pool. I just got done Forging updated versions of all the maps minus Plaza because the game crashes whenever it's booted up in Forge (I've been told 343 is working on it) and I also wrote down all the differences as well. While it was convenient that the servers were acting up because I couldn't grind normal stuff or stream, I did get pissed one time the game told me I have saved something... just to find out it was lost later on.

Anyways, as soon as I can figure out how not to get infinite captchas while attempting to make a thread, I might be able to post a full list of all the changes made and start a feedback thread. 

I could also just make a video about it instead and save some time because I know some people won't feel like reading all of it. Might do both. We'll see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wanna see as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know something is overpowered when you're not selling tier 1 speedboost. Three games, and got 39 Spartan Charge kills.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also I got temp banned for posting this, but it was worth it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/if-343-listened-why-do-we-still-have-sprint/9ef4e0ff-d2a7-494f-a900-4d824184f1c6/posts?page=11#post217

Reason is kind of weak though.  I mean I could understand if it was considered spam, or nonconstructive, but "inappropriate"?  I mean the source material is sure, but not my edits to it.  Not really salty though.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Stop posting on Waypoint. As great as it would be to inform people on aspects of the game, there's nothing to be gained. It's been obvious that bias has ran rampant there since 2012.

Guys, we've been over this a thousand times. We're fine with you sharing Waypoint posts with interesting ideas and topics but this isn't a free zone to flame other communities, especially individual people.

@@Favyn in specific, if you aren't using our Forums for anything other than self promotion or a safe haven to flame other communities then you really shouldn't bother.

Please take the energy you are putting into this conversation and put the emphasis on constructive discussion.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Seriously guys, as if TB didn't have a bad reputation already

You're worried about what Waypoint thinks of us?

• Upvote (+1) 8

Oh lord.

In what way was he flaming? Lol

I do agree that this endless bitching about Waypoint is getting annoying, but shit, getting a thread locked to push an agenda? Not cool.

I dont like this condescension assuming Favyn here is for self promotion or flaming. Lets not jump the gun and misrepresent him, too.

Couldn't have worded it better.

Also I got temp banned for posting this, but it was worth it.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/if-343-listened-why-do-we-still-have-sprint/9ef4e0ff-d2a7-494f-a900-4d824184f1c6/posts?page=11#post217

Reason is kind of weak though.  I mean I could understand if it was considered spam, or nonconstructive, but "inappropriate"?  I mean the source material is sure, but not my edits to it.  Not really salty though.

vpvb3PD.jpg

New Arena Refresh:

• Fuel Rod replaces Plasma Caster on Truth

Good for Slayer. I'd prefer Rockets to be honest, and the 10 Ammo Count is still a bit much, especially for how enclosed Pink 2 is, but its still going to improve map movement. I don't think the Caster needed to be changed for CTF.

Would you observe my conduct on waypoint, and lock a thread I made here based on it?

I feel like you wouldnt.

If you insulted our community or website, yes, we do hide/ban based on external social interactions.

If you have any questions you can PM me. The conversation is over.

• Downvote (-1) 1