CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Lol hard reset my Xbox like 4 times and it's not giving me the stupid update. I was able to turn the game on and see Multi-team and whatnot, but I assume I don't have the update because I heard it was like 8 gigs.

Sandbox updates are pretty much worthless confirmed. Yay. And, as usual, the Forge team makes everyone else look bad.

Fixing glitched powerups is worthless?

Lol hard reset my Xbox like 4 times and it's not giving me the stupid update. I was able to turn the game on and see Multi-team and whatnot, but I assume I don't have the update because I heard it was like 8 gigs.

You actually might have. Check your bandwidth usage on your Xbox's network settings

You actually might have. Check your bandwidth usage on your Xbox's network settings

Oh shit, you're right I did download it lol it must've did the update the second it came out at 11 AM. I have pretty fast internet but it ninja'd the hell out of that update.

the forge team deserves a pay raise, it's their stuff that gets me exited and I don't even forge :simms:

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that they didn't really change anything important about the sandbox but it's sad that they simply remove region lock without doing anything for the EU players, they are not talking about server selection, they are not acknowledging that there is a problem...

• Upvote (+1) 1

the xbox one is selling so well microsoft stopped reporting individual units sold!  :kappa:

i love xbox, but it's a loser console this gen and it's a loser brand in the console market (outside of the 360)

that's why they are making the transition to PC

I would say Wii U is the real loser.  Xbone is just runner up to PS4.   All all of these shit consoles will always be runner up to PC master race. Woot woot 4k 60 Hz + K&M.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait a minute...

They didn't change the map/gametype weighting in Team Arena?

Oh my god.

Pretty sure that can be done server side. No need to wrap it in with this update.

Fixing glitched powerups is worthless?

When I say updates, I mostly mean changes to sandbox behavior/balance. As opposed to fixing shit that's been completely broken since the last patch. Hey, guys. We fixed something we broke! Awesome. Obviously it's a good thing, but I'm not exactly excited about it either. Other than that we get things like... Needler damage to Scorpion/Wraith weak points? Uhh. What?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would say Wii U is the real loser.  Xbone is just runner up to PS4.   All all of these shit consoles will always be runner up to PC master race. Woot woot 4k 60 Hz + K&M.  

wii u is a loser but nintendo makes their real money on handhelds so it's not a big deal

144hz >

• Upvote (+1) 3

15a6173d08a15972df233ff343799ea6.png

+

• Players can now “ping” their location in a game when alive to alert teammates by pressing UP on the d-pad in Warzone or Arena
  • With Speed Boost activated, Spartan Charging now kills upon impact

= lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Complaints about the new map are taking longer than expected :bman:

Lolol I was waiting for the same thing.

"Just played half a match of swat on it and I can confidently say it's the worst map ever created for any game."

• Upvote (+1) 3

What does it mean to "ping" your location?

I haven't played it so I don't know the specifics but it should give you an indication of where your teammate is. I would assume it should be used when they need help. Depending on how it's implemented it could be pretty useful, especially when you aren't searching with a team or running into players with no mics.

• Upvote (+1) 2

PCMR + Gojira? I like you.  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1