CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

lots of companies do it because it's a strategy to mask statistics

they won't tell you how many individual copies of H5 sold but they will tell you "halo 5 is the best halo launch of all time (including xbox consoles btw, because that makes sense somehow)"

destiny does it because they don't want people knowing how many people bought more expensive special editions retaliative to normal copies

Too be fair I don't know why you wouldn't count those editions. I bought the digital collectors edition for TTK.

Hey @@Moa

Starting energy and clips can now be adjusted for weapons on weapon pads

he can finally continue not playing Arena now  :kappa:

he can finally continue not playing Arena now  :kappa:

EDGYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is just straight up not true, you have to be damn good at this game to be champion.

You cannot be outright garbage and be champion but a significant portion of onyx level players can be champion if they play enough outside of Team Arena. Came across dozens and dozens of champions who were significantly worse than many onyx I know who grind less

EDIT: also a big part of my problem with system is inside champion specifically that haven't mentioned. Champion 1 simply doesn't mean best player for that season as it should. So many lesser champions who play 200 games in season compared to 1000 that champ 1 played but are significantly better.

Have just been informed by @@Moa that Multi-Team is now out

:weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

Multi-Team and Rumble Pit are my favorite Social Playlists! :D

I havent gotten an update or anything lol smh

Quit the build? If that doesn't work then hard reset your box

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't multi-team 2v2v2v2v2v2 at some point or am I just mildly deficient?

It was in Reach for a while at first but then they changed it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another aside about the ranking system needing improvements I forgot to mention. Boosting is unlike anything ever seen before. Sure you could boost to a 50 in Halo 3, but you had to play people who were actually decent/good to get there. Boosting only made the experience way faster. In Halo 5, you can get some fake bronze accounts and boost the daylights out. Look up "crow3112". He was champion 2 last season in SWAT. He played with bronze fakes all season long and got 10+ csr per win and never had chance of losing because he played legitimate silvers and golds every game. Champion 1 in swat was his buddy and did the exact same thing. Meanwhile, myself and friends play game after game legitimate with all champions, playing whoever the game would give us. And when we beat champions? 1-2 csr MAX per win. And if we lost? Lose 25 csr or more. Ranking system needs massive work to improve accuracy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe in Halo 3 it was at least 4 teams of 2. Bungie changed it to teams of 3 for modes like Rocket Hog Race in Reach

just on the regular maps or forge maps or what? this is awesome. 

Not sure. I imagine as of right now it's just Slayer on the normal rotation of maps. Although I wouldn't mind a surprise Oddball gametype to show up if that's possible

• Upvote (+1) 1

So according to the patch notes they only buffed the laser damage against Spartans but not against vehicles? :kappa:

There's no point in the laser existing if it still can't one shot vehicles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the clarification guys.

I still really want to see a social Rumble Pit that includes FFA gametypes like Crazy King, Swords, Oddball, ect.

It was in Halo 3 and for a short time in Halo: Reach. But it was changed to 3v3v3v3.

• Upvote (+1) 1