CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hey 343, mind taking out automatics and radar?

Had a friend from cs laugh at me today after he saw a halo 5 arena gameplay lol.

I can't believe some kid beat me on Torque FFA by one kill using NOTHING but SMG the entire game lol...

I swear this playlist is a full-fledged reminder of why I stopped playing this game.

Why anyone subjects themselves to FFA in this game is beyond me.

It's so bad lol. I don't even know how they could even go about fixing it either. Short of recreating classic settings on forge maps.

Picked up the game again after a few months break from Xbox. Played a few arena games and players are still getting kicked at the start of the game?!

It's so bad lol. I don't even know how they could even go about fixing it either. Short of recreating classic settings on forge maps.

I actually feel FFA is the best part of H5. I easily enjoy it the most, EASILY. I was more of a fan of 8 man FFA, but the new 6 man format is working nicely too. 

Oh dude it's the worst. I haven't played FFA since it was 8 man... Man.. Never making that mistake again. And it's stupid too because FFAs were how I got good at Halo because of how fun Midship FFAs were. This is just... Shit... Like my god.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I actually feel FFA is the best part of H5. I easily enjoy it the most, EASILY. I was more of a fan of 8 man FFA, but the new 6 man format is working nicely too.

Cool

You can fix FFA with a BTB radar, less automatics on the map, 8 players, and not spawning power ups/power weapons until 1 minute into the game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You can fix FFA with a BTB radar, less automatics on the map, 8 players, and not spawning power ups/power weapons until 1 minute into the game.

This, and if they moved a few of the spawn points into more sheltered areas it would really help as well. There's some really bad ones outside on Eden for example.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know Halo 5 has core gameplay issues when it's a struggle just to change the player counts and gametypes from one playlist to another.

1vs1 is arguably the worst it's ever been in this game, 2vs2 turns into an automatic camp fest, and FFA has to add 2 more players than the 6 players it's been for 10 years.

The core mechanics of this game has huge problems and it's become a struggle to play traditional Halo outside of 4vs4.

Decided to play Warzone with some of my SC Mates. They start farming, we have 500 points and the other team has 15, so i decide to try and kill the core as its going to be a borefest. Told to leave if I don't agree with them Get called a Dick for trying to kill the core and end the other teams misery. Stop killing core. Refuse to fight, Someone else does it, instantly half the party is ratting him out and the pwarty is calling out for him to be kicked.

Think to myself "Who's the dick? The guy who trys to play the intended way, or the guys who ruin the other 12 players evperience."

Leave.

I doubt any of them have been farmed before (I actually have been farmed once, hence why I am against it)

Someone from the SC is going to read this and recognise me and I will likely be kicked. (Although I believe they stay away from Halo community forums as they think they are ********)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried so hard to get bronze on FFA.  I ran through the whole map for entire games with my weapons aimed in the air shooting.  I got zero klls.  And I still got silver. 

This is what it takes to get bronze, I guess. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Decided to play Warzone with some of my SC Mates. They start farming, we have 500 points and the other team has 15, so i decide to try and kill the core as its going to be a borefest. Told to leave if I don't agree with them Get called a Dick for trying to kill the core and end the other teams misery. Stop killing core. Refuse to fight, Someone else does it, instantly half the party is ratting him out and the pwarty is calling out for him to be kicked.

Think to myself "Who's the dick? The guy who trys to play the intended way, or the guys who ruin the other 12 players evperience."

Leave.

I doubt any of them have been farmed before (I actually have been farmed once, hence why I am against it)

Someone from the SC is going to read this and recognise me and I will likely be kicked. (Although I believe they stay away from Halo community forums as they think they are ********)

I've been in a situation like that long ago. It's a really bullshit thing to have said to you. "Get kicked or called names for playing properly". Least you tried to end it, and in the end, didn't just farm the people.

I tried so hard to get bronze on FFA.  I ran through the whole map for entire games with my weapons aimed in the air shooting.  I got zero klls.  And I still got silver. 

This is what it takes to get bronze, I guess. 

That video was just gold. Was dying from laughing so hard at the guy who tried SO HARD to kill the OS guy only to slip and fall. Thanks for sharing that. XP

• Upvote (+1) 1

That video was just gold. Was dying from laughing so hard at the guy who tried SO HARD to kill the OS guy only to slip and fall. Thanks for sharing that. XP

Yeah, I cried, too. 

the fuck's the matter with you

I've never heard that before

• Upvote (+1) 4

the fuck's the matter with you

I've never heard that before

5YWNEKH.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Decided to play a couple games of snipes for the heck of it... Why the heck is there a BANSHEE in Snipers? lmaooo One of my randoms is going off with it right now. I don't even have to play. I can sit here and post because he's just wrecking them with it.

Hey everyone

Ugh I seriously hope that isn't going to be an actual scene.

That made me not want to see the movie as much as the wonder woman debut in Batman v Superman.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ugh I seriously hope that isn't going to be an actual scene.

That made me not want to see the movie as much as the wonder woman debut in Batman v Superman.

What

Spiderman and Black Panther are the only reasons I give a shit about yet another super hero movie