CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

OT as hell but your sig triggers me... (astronomy guy).

Eh, it wasn't meant to. It's more symbolic and not meant to be taken extremely literally. I'm an astronomy person, myself, though, so, it's glad to see people take an interest in the field, even if by an off-hand mention.

Out of context, sure that's true. BUT considering all of the factors underlying the BR and how it is in general a terrible competitive weapon... I would rather have the magnum any day.

By better I mean it's better than the pistol at filling the role of a "utility" weapon. Keeps power weapons and autos in check a lot better. I like the pistol more overall and wish they would just buff it.

Eh, it wasn't meant to. It's more symbolic and not meant to be taken extremely literally. I'm an astronomy person, myself, though, so, it's glad to see people take an interest in the field, even if by an off-hand mention.

Astronomy is probably the most interesting field of science.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

To go back to the whole first strike business, there's quite a few reasons Kevin could've left, maybe he wasn't satisfied with working on a game that required him to stick to certain philosophies(in his mind), maybe 343 forced him out after h5 underperformed, i think 343 may be going in some sort of direction that he disagrees with, and that's why he left, and perhaps the reason they may be doing that is because Kevin's contributions to the series haven't turned out as much success as they wanted.

Also astronomy is awesome, Everyone here should watch cosmos with NDT, AND the one with Carl sagan.

To go back to the whole first strike business, there's quite a few reasons Kevin could've left, maybe he wasn't satisfied with working on a game that required him to stick to certain philosophies(in his mind), maybe 343 forced him out after h5 underperformed, i think 343 may be going in some sort of direction that he disagrees with, and that's why he left, and perhaps the reason they may be doing that is because Kevin's contributions to the series haven't turned out as much success as they wanted.

Also astronomy is awesome, Everyone here should watch cosmos with NDT.

Whatever the reason, this could lead to some really good things.

My fascination with the cosmos is grand. My favorite part is the idea of Black Holes and Stars.

Also astronomy is awesome, Everyone here should watch cosmos with NDT.

Um

You recommend Cosmos but with NDT?!? NDT is the closest thing we've had to Carl Sagan since Carl Sagan, but if you're gonna watch Cosmos...

...watch season 1 with Carl Sagan. That shit literally changed my life.

Um

You recommend Cosmos but with NDT?!? NDT is the closest thing we've had to Carl Sagan since Carl Sagan, but if you're gonna watch Cosmos...

There's this one guy I just adored watching but I can't remember his name. He had longish hair.

I doubt Bronze players even know where those guns are... You shouldn't worry about sandbox balance down there. :simms:

I don't know what you're talking about.

Astronomy is probably the most interesting field of science.

CoughcoughChemistryIsBettercoughcough

SaverTheWin?

On topic, I went down to bronze in FFA a while back. AR central, no one picked up any power weapons, you could walk behind someone and they wouldn't notice. It was amazing fun dominating those games.

Why do I have to pick a side?

I may be biased as a "Halo person"? Do you read anything I say here? I'm the last person that's going to be bias. MS isn't releasing the numbers because they're not good in comparison to PS which doesn't look good to stockholders, though there is a difference from a profit than in comparison to competitors. And if you're going to bring in numbers, it's best not to sound like a Buzzfeed article with clickbait words like "loser brand", "irrelevant" "big $$$", "110% flopped" and linking to IGN articles. Like holy hell.

It doesn't matter how eloquently someone argues it. I don't get how someone could say the X1 wasn't a flop. It veritably is. 

Um

yeah carl sagan was the man, i would recomend watching that too.

Remember when we voted for these social playlists and got bonus XP?

I don't even think I'll bother playing Snipers this week. It's basically a game of shotty snipers with how stupidly powerful the gun is.

Is it nothing but the gross BTB maps again?

I just played on Guilotine for my first game so I'm gonna guess yea.

They just had to make it 5v5 didn't they?