CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Actually I have not. Super burned out from forging after pouring hundreds of hours into my latest map and have been trying to just play the game a bit. I've been enjoying a ton of Warzone Assault lately after going a few months without playing Warzone at all. Blood of Suban and Longshot + Silencer AR are bae.

Blood of Suban is just amazing. I have like, 42 but I never use them because I'm scared to use them, due to their power. 

Also, I'm super stoked for Kevin Franklin and wish him the best of luck at his new studio/games.

I feel like he was holding back the MP Team in a major way and I'm expecting exponential improvements for the future of Halo MP.

@@aPK, I wan't able to post when you posted your last map but it looks bad ass man!  Awesome team up with you and xdemption.  I love the openness of the map.  Something all stock maps are lacking. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I knew the only way he'd leave halo is if he was going to start his own studio, I'm not going to pretend that he was what halo needed, but I'll wish him all the luck in the world going forward.

• Upvote (+1) 1

good riddance

I can't wait for the first MP shooter from the developers that brought us such classics as Halo 4, Halo 5, Peggle 2, and Age of Emppires for the Nintendo DS! 

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@aPK, I wan't able to post when you posted your last map but it looks bad ass man!  Awesome team up with you and xdemption.  I love the openness of the map.  Something all stock maps are lacking. 

Actually it was a solo effort on my part (no Xdemption) but thanks man I love when players have space to breathe and maneuver.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I personally would like to see an xbox done under the direction of phil spencer, I can imagine it being quite fucking good

Seriously though, good luck to them. Didn't agree with every decision made over the last 5 or so years but hey.

FTFY

Actually it was a solo effort on my part (no Xdemption) but thanks man I love when players have space to breathe and maneuver.

oh ooops my bad.  Very nice map though.  I wish we had a customs games browser in game cuz none of my friends are ever running customs. 

Not sure why i thought it was with xdemption

I can't wait for the first MP shooter from the developers that brought us such classics as Halo 4, Halo 5, Peggle 2, and Age of Emppires for the Nintendo DS! 

Low key Peggle 2 is a really good and fun game. Highly recommend it to everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude don't steal all the credit, we know Salot was a co-creator.

Not every has to be full of salt like you are cooper, so I can understand why you are always mistaken. The troll attempts are awful Cooper. You should probably stick to telling people 100x better than you that they will choke because of some horoscope you read in the newspaper.

Me trolling? All I see you do lately is belittle people who play warzone in a fashion you don't like. At first it was funny but it's starting to become a concern. Like one day you'll stop posting and later we'l find out you passed away from a massive heart attack brought on by the thought of whiskey stat padding in warzone wearing full achilles.

Also, I'm super stoked for Kevin Franklin and wish him the best of luck at his new studio/games.

I feel like he was holding back the MP Team in a major way and I'm expecting exponential improvements for the future of Halo MP.

He left 343?!?!?!

WHAT? HE IS GONE? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if he got fired. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Reading is hard

Being passive aggressive is against teambeyond forum rules.

I would report you but seeing as there is no report button on mobile I will stick my tongue out at you and you can imagine what that looks like.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Shire from Lord of the Rings made as a 2v2 map.  By myself and @Demption

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MultiLockOn/video/15530652

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MultiLockOn/video/15530729

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MultiLockOn/video/15530704

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/MultiLockOn/video/15530713

It's going to be tested over the next weeks if anyone wants in :)

Ah shit this map looks bad ass.  

@@aPK I feel like a piece of shit this was the map I was talking about actually.  My meory is fucked.  I also loved Purple Reign though when you released that. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dont forget, he also created Gears of war judgement