CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Wasp seems like an OK guy and there's nothing wrong with farming. That being said a lot of those guys do have unfathomable h5 play times. Trying to understand their playtime is like trying to contemplate the vastness of space. It just ends up boggling the mind.

The person i play with who has the most playtime goes to college

It's not hard to complete them normally, rather than making other people's lives hell in game all for an in game armor set. Seriously. This is the type of shit that makes people leave the game, entirely.

Fake social ruins the game for more people than warzone farmers.

Let's complain about that for 10 pages guys.

:)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fake social ruins the game for more people than warzone farmers.

Let's complain about that for 10 pages guys.

:)

Or we could complain about both of them and try to get 343 to kill two birds with one stone

Unfortunately some think playing social is a "mindset" here

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasp seems like an OK guy and there's nothing wrong with farming. That being said a lot of those guys do have unfathomable h5 play times. Trying to understand their playtime is like trying to contemplate the vastness of space. It just ends up boggling the mind.

np man glad i could help unboggle the mind

• Downvote (-1) 2

Lt. Wasp has a flexible work schedule he does not work a 9-5 job like you might think, stop spreading rumors like a little girl there is so much hate in your post that i'm almost certain you've been farmed before.

Acting like a little girl ... I'm pretty sure that collecting armor pieces for your Halo dolls is one of the girliest things I can think of, but okay!

Someone posted a screenshot of Wasp's account on these forums a few weeks ago, and he had 26 days of gametime.  H5 had been out for two months at that point, so Wasp was averaging 10.4 hours of gameplay per day, played almost entirely in Warzone, farming kills.  I'm sorry that Wasp's life (and yours?) are so pathetic, but there it is.  

Anyway, I just hope that as you're sitting in your mongoose spamming the RT button, you'll think about all of the other ways that you could be spending your time; just let it slowly sink in.  And then remember that you're spending hours doing this for a piece of cosmetic armor that no one else cares about.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Acting like a little girl ... I'm pretty sure that collecting armor pieces for your Halo dolls is one of the girliest things I can think of, but okay!

Someone posted a screenshot of Wasp's account on these forums a few weeks ago, and he had 26 days of gametime.  H5 had been out for two months at that point, so Wasp was averaging 10.4 hours of gameplay per day, played almost entirely in Warzone, farming kills.  I'm sorry that Wasp's life (and yours?) are so pathetic, but there it is.  

Anyway, I just hope that as you're sitting in your mongoose spamming the RT button, you'll think about all of the other ways that you could be spending your time; just let it slowly sink in.  And then remember that you're spending hours doing this for a piece of cosmetic armor that no one else cares about.

Bro....chill.

I am infuriated as fuck by spawnkillers and farmers but jeez, tone it down....it isn't the end of the world

Actually, its the LT Button to spam grenades. If people want to waste their time farming, let them, its actually boring as fuck.

I like how you are automatically "salty" in the year 2015/2016 for calling out someone on his bullshit. Used to be called a "hater" but now its "salty".

I'd like to welcome you all to the 1st annual Salty Players Ball.

tumblr_majxjkBcsR1qzw4xvo1_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

The farming armor is cool but myself and many others farmed long before the armor existed, for me farming noobs is just fun and i have always enjoyed it. I'm sorry you have so much hate that you cannot contain it all and must spread it to those around you. Finally i retired from my mongoose throwing duty, i'm now the guy who exterminates the rats who find sweet spots that nades don't land in.

The farming armor is cool but myself and many others farmed long before the armor existed, for me farming noobs is just fun and i have always enjoyed it. I'm sorry you have so much hate that you cannot contain it all and must spread it to those around you. Finally i retired from my mongoose throwing duty, i'm now the guy who exterminates the rats who find sweet spots that nades don't land in.

"exterminates the rats"

Jesus christ what are you, a fucking cliche British villain? Its funny though because you probably suck at Halo anyway ;P

Who the fuck are any of you to say what people do with their time?

If someone wants to sit at home and play Halo 5, what's wrong with that?

You can hate farming - that's fine but stop personally attacking someone because they choose to play a video game. :/

EDIT: I'm not a huge fan of what Wasp and his friends do but I'm sure as hell not going to attack their lifestyle choices on a personal level. I literally sit at home, post on Beyond all day and play Halo in between. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who the fuck are any of you to say what people do with their time?

If someone wants to sit at home and play Halo 5, what's wrong with that?

You can hate farming - that's fine but stop personally attacking someone because they choose to play a video game. :/

I don't care what someone does in their free time

I just hate how they spend it ruining the game for others :(

I don't care what someone does in their free time

I just hate how they spend it ruining the game for others :(

Totally. So hate on the farming aspect, not the guys lifestyle.

Seems like someone's salty that other people are salty

Lt. Wasp has a flexible work schedule he does not work a 9-5 job like you might think, stop spreading rumors like a little girl there is so much hate in your post that i'm almost certain you've been farmed before.

Why do I feel like this is Wasp?

• Upvote (+1) 1

"exterminates the rats"

Jesus christ what are you, a fucking cliche British villain? 

I won't lie, I just thought it was edgy as fuck, in general. Not even "cliche". Just edgy. *Fedora tip* M'Reclaimer.

Totally. So hate on the farming aspect, not the guys lifestyle.

I don't, I think its juat valaea....but honestly? I find it pathetic. It's "fun" and a "legitimate strategy" until it happens to them.

I just want SOME response from 343 about this so it won't be a topic we have to bring up again :/

"exterminates the rats"

Jesus christ what are you, a fucking cliche British villain? Its funny though because you probably suck at Halo anyway ;P

haha well i mean, if you saw the way they looked, some players figure out where the nades are landing and they will inch themself perfectly between landing zones. idk it just reminds me of rats scurrying

I am guilty of farming. I have participated in it. But then one time, I got farmed. I was like "What the shit this isn't fun"

I refuse to farm Warzone now. If I'm playing WZ i'm going for the core bitches, even if you get salty and be like "bitch plz don't kill core"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloods not a fertilizer you PC elitist prick

:P

BM418.jpg

And whats with PC elitist prick non-sense? I didnt even say any pro-PC in that post lol. Dont be salty. 

NO FUN ALLOWED!!!!

Yep, it's so much fun spawning in one place into infinite grenades