CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Can we please stop the farming discussion, most people would farm if they could.

"Most people" are pieces of shit, it's true. Look at the election polls.

• Upvote (+1) 8

"Most people" are pieces of shit, it's true. Look at the election polls.

I know. Who in their right mind would vote for Killary. 

I know. Who in their right mind would vote for Killary.

You know everything is fucked when someone like Trump or Hillary are the leading GOP candidates.

Can we please stop the farming discussion, most people would farm if they could.

I agree with you, they totally would, i see why you have neg rep

Eh I'm done. It's like arguing with someone as to why sprint is bad for Halo.

would you believe me if i told you that arguing with you felt like arguing with a brick wall

• Downvote (-1) 2

Thanks. Actually, after reaching the peak of my frustration with default H5 a few days ago, I have decided that I want to help attempt to kick start a playlist like this.

@'s classic settings thread is a great place to start but the thread keeps getting buried.

We need to get more attention on this if it is ever going to happen, even if it just becomes a custom game thing only.

I will be inviting you to test whenever I can. I hope that we can maybe actually make something happen for once with this.

Halo would be so awesome again if the default settings were like that.

The classic playlist thread needs to have linked maps and gametypes that people can test out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The classic playlist thread needs to have linked maps and gametypes that people can test out.

Have people agreed on gametype settings yet?

There's a google doc that's linked in that thread that has a ton of classic remakes (some better than others). No gametype linked however.

Kind of? No one has really been opposed to the speed settings first suggested, I think jumping can probably be tinkered with a bit more specifically because some of the forged maps have jumps that do not work with the current jump settings.

How bout 343 just fix the exploits? Do some proper playtesting for once and actually avoid problems like these. Create tested and functional game systems.

This whole thing is like the corporate tax-evasion crisis. What they are doing is wrong. Yet they still do it because it is the healthiest business decision, and because the system allows them to consequence free. Argue all you want about eithics, but at the end of the day they are a business and will make money the defining factor.

Why do people continue to talk about farming?

It happens in literally every game. It will continue to happen in every game.

Want a solution? Remove quit bans from warzone. It has JIP for fucks sake.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't even think there has been much testing yet let alone an agreement.

There's a google doc that's linked in that thread that has a ton of classic remakes (some better than others). No gametype linked however.

Kind of? No one has really been opposed to the speed settings first suggested, I think jumping can probably be tinkered with a bit more specifically because some of the forged maps have jumps that do not work with the current jump settings.

Is it in the OP?

Why do people continue to talk about farming?

It happens in literally every game. It will continue to happen in every game.

Want a solution? Remove quit bans from warzone. It has JIP for fucks sake.

I agree. Social playlists don't exactly need quit bans.

Would rather be a brick wall than a farmer.

But the question remains, could you farm a brick wall?

Also, to the dude who said "You'd all do it (farm) if you could", that's a negative. Been in more than enough situations to make the choice between doing, and not doing it. Always choose not to.

Also, to the dude who said "You'd all do it (farm) if you could", that's a negative. Been in more than enough situations to make the choice between doing, and not doing it. Always choose not to.

I said "most"

I mean you actually could since grass usually grows within cracks of bricks and concrete.

• Add a forfeit option. Certain percentage of the teams votes to forfeit then the game ends. Potentially reduce rewards from forfeited team
  • Fix spawns. The issue on Urban and the fact that red team only seems to spawn in Tunnel on Dispatch even when Blue team isn't blocking other spawns is annoying.
  • Adjust rewards. The faster the game, the bigger the rewards but don't just screw people out of rewards for long intense games. Just add incentive for finishing games faster.
  • Remove infinite grenades from the Mongoose
  • In the future, don't have special rewards based off of Kill Commendations. Having it based off of Win Commendations would be much better.

@@Sal1ent As mentioned earlier if there are fixes in the works can we please find out more about them?

• Upvote (+1) 3

How so?

Loadouts, weak guns, 2 weapon limit, aim down sights.

And Snapmap in general is just a worse version of Forge, something totally unacceptable for a game running on PC hardware.