CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You shouldn't be spawn killing at all, its against the invisible code of honor that doesn't exist in game.  :kappa:

Setting up a proper spawn trap should be more difficult than getting out of one. Throwing grenades in two spots is just stupid. The fact this can be exploited is poor design.

It's them or me, i'm not silly enough to expect the enemy team to show me any kind of mercy so doing stuff like this doesn't bother me whatsoever

It may surprise you to learn that not as many people take Warzone as seriously as you do.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So Assault should be getting rotated out today, right? Replaced with another social list for a week?

So we go from mongooses being basic 2-person transport, to having a really effective front weapon that can kill almost instantly, being able to survive a spartan laser shot, and a passenger with unlimited grenades...

I don't know about you guys but this seriously blows my mind.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So we go from mongooses to being basic 2-person transport, to having a really effective front weapon that can kill almost instantly, being able to survive a spartan laser shot, and a passenger with unlimited grenades...

I don't know about you guys but this seriously blows my mind.

Don't forget the hitboxes on the Mongoose/Gungoose which makes shooting players off it near impossible.

Although, you can blame the laser thing on the laser itself. It struggles to kill most things.

The only time I really enjoy play Halo 5 is in the mornings, but the REQ are right now offline for me. Is it for anyone else?

It may surprise you to learn that not as many people take Warzone as seriously as you do.

who takes it seriously iv never heard anyone in my lobby call out seriously before, i don't even play with a mic. I guess you could accuse me of not trying to intentionally lose

Just ignore him. Literally not worth the space on Beyonds servers.

So it's me. I just got fed up with my ISP, and they are getting a tech out here. Fucking checked and had like 20% packet loss for like 20 minutes.

what have i said that makes you think that

It's not what you said more so what you do. Yah know. Ruin the game for others. Not give a shit about honor.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's not what you said more so what you do. Yah know. Ruin the game for others. Not give a shit about honor.

How am i supposed to know what your definition of honor means and why would you expect anyone other than yourself to abide by it

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How am i supposed to know what your definition of honor means and why would you expect anyone other than yourself to abide by it

Because its being a decent person? I understand the concept of winning but farming kills on people like that is just wrong.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It's more or less the fact that you are ruining that game for others by abusing the system, and not only that, but for the sole reason of self-benefit.

In all honesty they should fix it already by getting rid of the infinite grenades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because its being a decent person? I understand the concept of winning but farming kills on people like that is just wrong.

If its wrong why am i allowed to do it for years

So Assault should be getting rotated out today, right? Replaced with another social list for a week?

hmm should be. wonder what its going to be

It's more or less the fact that you are ruining that game for others by abusing the system, and not only that, but for the sole reason of self-benefit.

In all honesty they should fix it already by getting rid of the infinite grenades.

I don't see it as abusing the system, 343 gave me a set of tools and i used them as best as possible but even if it is "abusing the system" then it doesnt matter because there will always be people finding the best way to get something done. And as for the self-benefit thing i don't even know what to say to that, what else do you play for in video games?

If its wrong why am i allowed to do it for years

Cause farmers always find ways to cheat the system

Anyhow saying "It's possible so its not wrong" is a stupid excuse and you know it. I should just go around quitting every game cause its possible huh? Or betraying my team since I have the ability? Might as well huh since OBVIOUSLY there is nothing wrong with doing that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cause farmers always find ways to cheat the system

Anyhow saying "It's possible so its not wrong" is a stupid excuse and you know it. I should just go around quitting every game cause its possible huh? Or betraying my team since I have the ability? Might as well huh since OBVIOUSLY there is nothing wrong with doing that.

"Cheat" the system....lol.... There is no cheating the rules are laid out before the game even starts. BR kills people in 4 shots, you spawn with an AR and magnum, you can spawn a ghost at req 3.... These are rules and i am abiding by them, doing a strat you don't like and cheating are two different things. Quitting games and betraying people is wrong, why? because you get banned for it. You do not get banned for farming because its not agasint the rules.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kill AI, Kill the core, OR Kill enemy Spartans. 

3 ways to end the game. If the other team wants to farm, counter it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"It's only wrong if it's against the rules."

Literally the entire field of ethics and morality would like a word with you.

Can we please stop the farming discussion, most people would farm if they could.
  • Downvote (-1) 4

At the end of the day, these people are going to farm and farm because the game allows them to. Not only that but they're encouraged due to the REQ points/XP payouts being based off of game length and of course, the grindy Kill commendations for Achilles armour.

You can tell them its wrong all you want but as long as they can do it, they will.

There just needs to be a fix for the spawning, REQ points/XP payouts, etc. I highly doubt they'll ever ban people for this because most times, high profile companies/players are the ones who are going to get banned for it.

@@Sal1ent - if a fix for this is in the works, please talk about it. It is one of the bigger issues in Warzone right now and its only going to get worse once more groups realize they can abuse it.

• Upvote (+1) 3