CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I hate it when you're trying to get out of harm's way, but an oblivious teammate is strafing in the opposite direction, and ends up pushing you back and getting you killed. I cannot tell you how many nade deaths could have been avoided if my teammates would just watch where they're going.

Dude, There will be like a tiny little exit next to me and TinyTurtle4867776 will just fucking stand in it and block me from moving, resulting in my death. People have no fucking clue when they play this game. They just go wherever they decide to. Happens so frequently in Warzone Assault. Just like teammates that feel the need to walk in front of their whole team and strafe right in front if EVERYONE. I don't understand what goes through some peoples heads.

Also, this game has a huge problem with grenades hitting teammates and I have no idea why. It happens every single game.

Forgive me if I'm late to the party bc I didn't read responses to this yet, but MLG settings did use static timers for weapons. Powerups were still dynamic though.

V7 was excellent. Yeah the sandbox was sparse, the maps were ugly, and the overs idle was bad. But all that aside, the gameplay was really, really good.

Still wish we coulda used the conc rifle in competitive settings.

Agreed. The problem with the conc rifle is that it's straight out no good at killing. I would've liked to see it added to obj were it would be an awesome addition to the meta.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think everyone has that weird rage that makes sense to nobody else. Until they find out that everyone has it and then it blows your mind.

FYI I haven't thrown a controller in at least 3 years.

3 months for me LOL

I really wish there was more useful weapons instead of just straight up lethal, for example imagine if the storm rifle wasn't so powerful but good at depleting overshield or making players with camo more visible when hit by it compared to other weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't care about the whole "well 343 allows it with how the system works". That's a shitty excuse and a shitty way to play.

I do not understand the logic behind infinite grenades on mongooses

Fuck that shit, that game was awful

I don't care about the whole "well 343 allows it with how the system works". That's a shitty excuse and a shitty way to play.

This is worse than WASP. I've never had my jaw legitimately drop at the dickishness of this. There's farming, then there's not even allowing ANY of the enemy team out of their spawns as you instant kill them upon respawn.

Preventing this kind of abuse is the developers' job. I agree that it's a shitty way to play, but if people can exploit something, they inevitably will, and it's up to 343 to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's just unnecessary.  You don't need infinite nades on the back of a mongoose.  All it does is allow for exploitation that has no chance of benefitting gameplay.

Get rid of infinite nades.  Add more spawn points for Attackers.  This is easy shit, guys.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That's why I only play assault now. You could tell Warzone was gonna turn into a shit show the second they announced how REQ's would work. And once I played and understood the spawn system (which literally took like 5 games on each map) I knew that it was going to get baaaaaad. The Achilles armor was just the icing on the cake.

That's dickish but hilarious. How did they even manage that? If I was spawn trapped that way I would laugh my ass off and AFK for a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1