CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

IDK why but I've been playing very poorly ever since the last update.  It's very frustrating.

I'm going to reply to this and say "me too" because it's actually true.

My guess is that I'm just sucking... but I hope it's not that, lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if it was noted anywhere but I just loaded up Fathom in a custom game and they've added a blocker to the red and blue vats so the Assault ball can't get stuck.

I don't know if it was noted anywhere but I just loaded up Fathom in a custom game and they've added a blocker to the red and blue vats so the Assault ball can't get stuck.

Damn this is impressive. We noticed literally our first game playing Assault when it came out. Good on them for the quick fix. Loving the stealth patches to maps.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be cool if they made a map changelog page. Have each map and an associated list of tweaks they've made since launch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Would be cool if they made a map changelog page. Have each map and an associated list of tweaks they've made since launch.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that they don't do this. Every competitive game thoroughly details even the smallest changes they make to the sandbox/gameplay/design and while 343 can update things remarkably quickly, they don't tell people about it.

They don't even talk about playlist modifications anymore other than a tweet from Quinn. We used to get full in-depth playlist updates regarding what was changing in MM.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Feel free to share posts but please just remember to keep the flaming of other Forums/Communities to a minimum <3

Feel free to share posts but please just remember to keep the flaming of other Forums/Communities to a minimum <3

Yea we wouldn't want to get a rep for being an intolerable community . . .

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread makes me want to do another rant video.

Trying to use facts and logic on people who think Halo 5 is the most balanced game ever is sure to go over well. 

Do it anyway, I love your Halo rant videos. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont know why we don't spread our cancer to other communities.

:kappa:

Larger populations agreeing with us increases the likelyhood of 343 doing something.

What, you just assume it's going to turn into flaming? You have no faith in us. When did we ever let things get so bad?

This is real. There is a person on the Halo Waypoint forums that said this.

I'm not bashing. I'm just making a quote.

This one is real too.

No bashing.

Plucked straight from a wild bush in the wilderness. Again, not bashing. I'm only clearly using the quote function and the Waypoint thread to my advantage.

Why do we bash Waypoint again, when clearly they've been demonstrating extensive knowledge of the Halo 5 weapon sandbox?

I can't even go there anymore. The balance of power there has shifted too far since most "core" Halo players no longer associate with Halo let alone Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What, you just assume it's going to turn into flaming? You have no faith in us. When did we ever let things get so bad?

Can't recall a time actually

:kappa:

I seriously hope you do. They're fun to watch.

@

I understand the BR/DMR being better than the Pistol argument, and at the end of the day I'd probably agree that they are objectively better, but there are plenty of reasons to pick the Pistol over both. Single shot as opposed to BR, and better reload/switch times than the DMR. Add in other preferential stuff like obstruction of the screen and smart scope and you can have a small argument for it.

I know at the end of the day things like TTK/RRR/Aim Assist are going to be far more objectively important, but I will often skip a DMR/BR and stick with the Pistol because of the reasons I stated above. Weapon just feels better in my opinion.