CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

k well I thought the ranks may reset at midnight PT and I couldn't find a game in SWAT. I needed one more win to get onyx. Finally found a match with 15 minutes before midnight and I got focused. Prob my best game of SWAT since the placement games lol.

Ccco6INVAAAk7LR.jpg

No offense to @@Cooper ,

I would have slowed down until we heard something, but I'm still fairly new around these forums. And my opinions differ than those of some of the more vetted members. My position wasn't exactly secured, so I wanted to push as hard as I could to get it before I might have ended up on the chopping block.

Cant wait to get the achilles helmet in 40 years. Cant believe the requirements for it are THAT huge. Seriously though we should get one of our genius number crunchers to calculate the estimated time to get it.

Good job though boys. TB ftw

Ok even I'll admit.. That's kind of a dick move guys...

I personally don't care about my armor and shit like REQs in this game (as I don't care about my armor in any Halo game), but I could assuredly see why that's kind of fucked up in a variety of ways.

Sorry @@Cooper  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

While I think the storm rifle is OP as fuck, I dont understand why people go after it without automatically (no pun intended) going after the SMG? The smg doesnt overheat, it is easier to aim, and it has a faster kill time.

The storm rifle at least has some sort of meta going on with burst firing it. If you burst it just right you can actually kill them faster than just holding it. You also have to have restraint to not have it overcharge. You also have to lead it.

Not saying the SR takes any amount of meaningful skill.. just curious as to why an even BETTER and EASIER SR, the smg, seems to slip under the radar (more bad puns).

Seriously fuck BOTH those guns. All hail the 4sk pistol (with less autoaim)

@@Cursed Lemon Good video- the intro was a hard way to wake up to after being on a shitty hotel mattress for 6 hours, but the brain started working around the KI intro and I could get into it.

Curious- if aiming was "fixed" (I don't have an issue) and sniping were harder, would you enjoy a H5 variant (no radar, sprint, faster movement speed)? I never get the impression you have high interest becoming a grinding CSR type, but from the video it seems like enough of the options are available in customs that you could unpack that XB1 again. Certainly have enough of a community here that pick up games wouldn't be difficult to find.

No offense to @@Cooper ,

Well. I guess we all learned a lesson today. Don't get in arguments with @@Infinity or @@Moa because the level they will stoop to to get back at you knows no bounds.

Why are the @ titles gone in the post but when I quote, they show up? And what an immature move. Sorry to hear that, @@Cooper

• Upvote (+1) 2

I got kicked a while back for not being active enough :/

3days or so played but whatever.

what is 343 doing with team arena? it's becoming a social playlist with all these stupid map/gametype combos...they need an actual competitive playlist like MLG playlist in h3

You mean team Assault ranked playlist. 343 plz lower the Assault weight in MM.

lU7sKKX.jpg

n60YhUf.jpg

Ooo gurl you lookin fine

Honestly I think that armor looks ugly.  Unpopularopinionpuff.jpeg

But congrats to you guys for grinding and unlocking it.

Edit.  Wow, douchey move kicking Cooper out beforehand.  Never mind, I take the congrats back.