CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Thanks Killa.

I just played Strongholds Torque. My god it's worse than Assault. I don't think I will be playing that map anymore.

They increased the weighting of it just like Riptide and Overgrowth. It'll be about 6 months before they lower it, if ever.

you understand that learning to hit 3 buttons is negligible thought for most players, correct?

The jump is easy

If you don't get the difference then you really are inept

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you don't get the difference then you really are inept

What, you have to 'learn' jumps and not learn jet pack? Is this what we're getting at here?

What, you have to 'learn' jumps and not learn jet pack? Is this what we're getting at here?

I never learned how to use the power drain or flare button combo properly. So the jet pack was way above my head. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I never learned how to use the power drain or flare button combo properly. So the jet pack was way above my head. 

dude, the bubble shield was a fucking conundrum....

I'll just assume this is a pun and nothing more.

Good day sir.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, the ban hammer is much too sensitive in this game. Let me dog out for five minutes, kicked for inactivity. Leave 1 more game to join a friend, banned for 2 hours.

Granted, this isn't my first ban, all from having to let my dog outside, but this is a bit ridiculous and I was playing a social playlist that has join in progress.

Anyone else have this experience?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok, the ban hammer is much too sensitive in this game. Let me dog out for five minutes, kicked for inactivity. Leave 1 more game to join a friend, banned for 2 hours.

Granted, this isn't my first ban, all from having to let my dog outside, but this is a bit ridiculous and I was playing a social playlist that has join in progress.

Anyone else have this experience?

Yea, quitting bans in a JiP gametype is stupid as hell. They should fix that along with the 40m radar when you join late. That shit is ridiculous.

Why are online connections getting worse with each update?  The pistol is even more useless with the stupid amount of lag in every game, are they trying to emulate the MCC CE pistol?

Oranges are considered berries but blueberries aren't. Random info.

strawberries are actually bananas.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude lagged ever so slightly I think.

It's annoying because it's become quite more frequent over the last week or so. You may think it's just good old Droid rage but I've had that lag decide battles and that's just straight up not cool. I legitimately did not have these types of lag bursts or whatever back at launch.

Halo 5 as a whole is getting worse and worse since launch. Custom games crashing, powerup glitches, insane lag, games crashing in general, etc.

I threw a nade the other day on riptide and watched it blow up, then it starts blowing up like 100 times a second and my screen is covered in orange static then my game crashes to the dashboard.

CLG is struggling to scrim right now because the lobby is so fucked up and people keep crashing after that.

Why are online connections getting worse with each update?  The pistol is even more useless with the stupid amount of lag in every game, are they trying to emulate the MCC CE pistol?

They've said that they are tweaking things to try to address complaints from UK and Australian players. My guess is whatever tweaks they made are having unintended side effects. Also, Xbox Live has been getting DDOSed for the past week, which I'm sure doesn't help.

It's annoying because it's become quite more frequent over the last week or so. You may think it's just good old Droid rage but I've had that lag decide battles and that's just straight up not cool. I legitimately did not have these types of lag bursts or whatever back at launch.

I feel your pain, its been happening to me since i picked the game up and is only getting worse. Its the lag compensation, no need to explain what that is, I hope. Really frustrates me as I was 1805 rated in arena and was winning a hell of a lot of battles and not making many mistakes and loosing matches because of people not dying etc. They then they implemented the region lock and now I am stuck playing against those same people all the time. now I just play warzone or social playlists and thats even if I can find a match after searching for 20 minutes.

Oh I believe you. At some point after they made a server update, Warzone was flat out unplayable for me. 

Customs have been good for me today with a few lag spikes.

Oh I believe you. At some point after they made a server update, Warzone was flat out unplayable for me. 

Customs have been good for me today with a few lag spikes.

So its no just me? Ever since the update lag spikes are increasingly common and people keep eating shots like its thanksgiving dinner

So its no just me? Ever since the update lag spikes are increasingly common and people keep eating shots like its thanksgiving dinner

When I say update, I mean whatever server stuff they did earlier in the month.

It has improved over time but it is still considerably worse than it used to be.