CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

As someone who grinded the fuck out of all four campaigns on Legendary before the Halo 5 Beta, this genuinely pisses me off.  They may as well put Achilles into the REQ system now.  Helioskrill was the one cosmetic customization option in the game that actually required some effort and accomplishment on the player's part so doing this devalues the shit out of the armor.  Couldn't they have at least made it so only the shaded variants of Helioskrill were in the REQ system and the OG version was still tied to the MCC? At least that way there'd still be a modicum of uniqueness attached to the armor.

Helioskrill was always intended to be available as a regular REQ, it just never was from October to now.

Classic Helioskrill in REQ system...  Ready to feast on the tears of Waypoint users?

To be honest this makes me a bit  :salt:

Just a bit, but not really a big deal.

Ever since the live stream yesterday, everybody has been incredibly salty about everything. Snipedown's chat is as bad as this thread last night.

Just think it's funny :walshy:

Social assault JIP is literal cancer

So shocking that the only time you get it is when your team is losing

As someone who grinded the fuck out of all four campaigns on Legendary before the Halo 5 Beta, this genuinely pisses me off.  They may as well put Achilles into the REQ system now.  Helioskrill was the one cosmetic customization option in the game that actually required some effort and accomplishment on the player's part so doing this devalues the shit out of the armor.  Couldn't they have at least made it so only the shaded variants of Helioskrill were in the REQ system and the OG version was still tied to the MCC? At least that way there'd still be a modicum of uniqueness attached to the armor.

I kinda felt the same, but its been so long I've already gotten bored of helio and switched out my armor multiple times. Still kind of annoying but whatever, still legendary so won't be that common :S

@ just wanted to say thanks about the music, but more importantly I'm about to do a few things so I just wanted to let you know. I may play later though. If I do I'll message you. 

Uhhhhh.... is the game broken for anyone else? I just played 2 games in a row where everything freezes and has terrible lag until it kicks everyone out back to main menu. Also, the OS was messed up on Plaza, nobody could pick it up...

OS can't be picked up: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ty%20is%20Sly/video/15119638

Freezing lag for awhile then kicks everyone: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ty%20is%20Sly/video/15120510

Uhhhhh.... is the game broken for anyone else? I just played 2 games in a row where everything freezes and has terrible lag until it kicks everyone out back to main menu. Also, the OS was messed up on Plaza, nobody could pick it up...

OS can't be picked up: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ty%20is%20Sly/video/15119638

Freezing lag for awhile then kicks everyone: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Ty%20is%20Sly/video/15120510

I've only had problems with the OS. Can't pick OS up on Empire too.

So lethul wins an event and next week they bring his old emblem into h5?

Looks like I need a team.

So lethul wins an event and next week they bring his old emblem into h5?

Looks like I need a team.

Ducat was named after Ducain23.

:lxthul:

Helioskrill was always intended to be available as a regular REQ, it just never was from October to now.

No ones complaining about their plan, its the act itself. There are zero achievement armors in H5 now except Achilles. It sucks because people who grinded that shit can see a level 4 get it in a lucky silver pack

In all the years that I've been involved in the Halo community, I have never seen CE referred to as "Halo One". I mean at least use the number and not the word. It's a frivolous complaint but it's just so fucking weird.

Thank you. That was really grinding my gears too.

So idk if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I was watching H1 pistol customs in snipedowns stream and he was saying something about the shots not hitting.

So I wanted to see it in a custom game and found out that if you use it semi auto there is no spread within reticule, but if you hold the trigger that bullet can land anywhere within the reticule.

No ones complaining about their plan, its the act itself. There are zero achievement armors in H5 now except Achilles. It sucks because people who grinded that shit can see a level 4 get it in a lucky silver pack

Yeah, totally. Just putting it out there before anyone decides to complain about its inclusion into the normal REQ pool.

So how easy is the ce pistol to use, so far it seems like only minor adjustment would be needed to make it a viable starting weapon, but if it's too easy that we shouldn't really bother.

So how easy is the ce pistol to use, so far it seems like only minor adjustment would be needed to make it a viable starting weapon, but if it's too easy that we shouldn't really bother.

It's like DMR levels of easy.

It's like DMR levels of easy.

you think wed be able to get away with making it a spawn weapon?