CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't know if this is placebo or not, but the Pistol seems a bit more difficult to use now. Try restarting your build if you haven't in a little while.

I'm feeling very different.

Over the last 6 games I've had an average accuracy of 68% with the pistol. I'm feeling really good and I'm not sure why.

Edit: Oh, you're talking about the CE pistol. Nevermind. Still I'm feeling on fucking fire at the moment. Getting perfects left, right and centre, 25% of my pistol kills have been perfects.

Playing Ce Pistol 2v2s and it feels like they stealth patched it. Bullet trails look less wispy and obvious, and it feels less like an auto-3sk machine.

I'm seeing varying answers about the CE Magnum's ease of use. Managed to get a friend to help me with testing it myself, and overall it seems to be as easy as the DMR; Just don't spam the trigger and it works. Bullet Magnetism is nearly up to par with the DMR, and its RRR is almost double the H5 Magnum.

So basically, it's a 3 shot DMR with a CE Magnum skin. Go figure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else feel like their aim has massively improved after this update?

I'm seriously feeling so good right now.

Last night, I had a dream that I got on H5 and they fixed the aiming without a word, and we were all happy.

say it is so.

Playing 2v2s with 1th Halo pistol starts and upped strafe acceleration was some of the funnest games in Halo 5 for me so far. 

Ok yea did 2v2 ctf its easy. However if you increase the strafe I think it can be used for 2s which I thought was ok. Would never use this for 4s though

Last night, I had a dream that I got on H5 and they fixed the aiming without a word, and we were all happy.

say it is so.

No, aiming is the same unfortunately. 

A game with a few of us in it earlier had OS completely bug out and not work at all. Dunno if that's common or not

Same here. In our game bomb guy tried to pick it up and after that no one could pick it up.