CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

backpack reload? :prayers:

Spread of the weapon while auto vs individual trigger pulls. I assume hitscan means bullets don't deviate based on your own movement, but you can try testing that too. I just don't know how.

theres tiny amount of spread of you tap it. Lots of you auto it from what sitri told me

Thinking of doing an octagon set with a bomb in the middle and seeing how easy it is in a practical sense

How? Those are huge and even bigger once you look at higher levels of play. The depth of the game is completely different with each game. Fundamentals are huge

People link the original trilogy together based on the base gameplay. If you told a casual halo player hce, h2 and h3 are nothing alike because of the things you listed they would look at you like you have a third eye.

simpler solution: spawn only one on the map at a time. similar to the shotgun and scattershot.

While that may be simpler, I honestly believe toning the storm rifle down a bit gives it a different (and better in my opinion) role in the sandbox rather than just a "camp around a corner and melt people all game with it" role. It would become a very strong support weapon which I think would be really good for H5's style of play. If you're planning on mowing someone down with it, what you would have to do is pull out your pistol and go for the headshot once their shields are popped or get someone on your team to clean them up. It would still function rather similarly, however it eliminates the absolute destructional power that's behind it at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC was so broken you cant make a determination from that.

and im pretty sure that all of those games used TrueSkill in the background for social, just very loosely. I swear that was a thing with Halo 3, i need to scour the bungie archives to find something about tit'

I play MCC on the daily, the game is broken as all hell. But the social playlist are actually social no question about it. Mixed player skill range everytime, no matter my rank, or kd ratio.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

People add me and invite me for some pistol battles, lets record some of this now.

What's your gt? Add my5ync

STOP IT ILL CRY

It's true, though. It's so hard to miss shots with it.

Even the default Magnum is more difficult to use.

It's true, though. It's so hard to miss shots with it.

Even the default Magnum is more difficult to use.

Well I guess that's what happens when the gun is balanced as a power weapon for Warzone.