CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Somebody please test the CE Magnum thoroughly. Aim assist, bullet mag, draw time, reload time, the works.

Thank you.

Sounds is solid, looks is meh, melee looks odd, reload looks about the same. That's all I have for now

Man, the forge team is always on top of their shit every update. Good on them.

Also, that tribute is beautiful.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can't spawn with the Halo 1 Pistol in customs.

Throw it in the trash, game sucks.

Isn't this how last month went? H2 BR couldnt be spawned with at first and then like an hour or 2 later it could be?

Isn't this how last month went? H2 BR couldnt be spawned with at first and then like an hour or 2 later it could be?

Possibly. It's only available in Assault as far as I can see.

Sounds is solid, looks is meh, melee looks odd, reload looks about the same. That's all I have for now

If you can get another player with you to help with its power, that would be cool. Thanks.

Still a factor. I want classic Halo as much as Lemon, Society, or you don't get me wrong. BUT you have to admit it won't be as popular. Or as big a money maker.

Classic Halo never had an unpopular game, so how can you say that? It might be unpopular if it were made by 343, but if we got a classic Halo game that was done properly, I know damn well it would be more popular than Halo 4/5 turned out to be. Halo 4 and 5's population numbers are absolute proof that people hate 343's gimmick filled versions of Halo. What is the population for Halo 5, like 1/100th of Halo 3's? I don't give a damn what people on forums say negatively about classic Halo because the far majority of Halo players in general have left this franchise long ago...meaning they don't play it, they don't think about it, and they sure as hell don't go on forums to talk about it. Most of the people left in the Halo community are those who enjoy 343's version of Halo, so of course they're against classic Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sitri and I will probably test everything out when I get home (bullet msg, auto aim, etc) if anyone needs frame data I can maybe ask a friend to do it for me. Anything else to really test besides bullet mag and auto aim?

CE Pistol is a starting weapon option.

You can't spawn with the Halo 1 Pistol in customs.

Throw it in the trash, game sucks.

Well, which one is it?

We know that CE Pistol is confirmed for Forge. The H2 BR is able to be made a starting weapon in customs now, I'd be surprised if the CE Pistol isn't made available there as well.

I honestly thought the Railgun was hella strong in its current state. It didn't need a buff in the slightest.

If there was any gun that needed re-balancing in this update it should have been the Storm Rifle.

• Add three more shots to completely drain a shield (would take a fraction of a second to get the three additional shots off at its current fire-rate)
  • Significantly reduce the amount of health damage it depletes by like 60%.
  • Increase the amount of shots before cooldown (Increase magazine size so to speak).

simpler solution: spawn only one on the map at a time. similar to the shotgun and scattershot.

Sitri and I will probably test everything out when I get home (bullet msg, auto aim, etc) if anyone needs frame data I can maybe ask a friend to do it for me. Anything else to really test besides bullet mag and auto aim?

backpack reload?  :prayers:

Spread of the weapon while auto vs individual trigger pulls. I assume hitscan means bullets don't deviate based on your own movement, but you can try testing that too. I just don't know how.

That didn't stop people from playing H3,Reach,H4,or MCC.

MCC was so broken you cant make a determination from that.

and im pretty sure that all of those games used TrueSkill in the background for social, just very loosely.  I swear that was a thing with Halo 3, i need to scour the bungie archives to find something about tit'

• Upvote (+1) 2