CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's not like this stuff wasn't known to players outside of level 50s/onyx level. This was how players played the game. Any somewhat competent player understands the BR doesn't work well in mid to long in h3. Which, well, forced standard aggression of moving forward (or complete passive play) Most players in h2 at like level 25 up knew the weapon spawn, call outs any players emphasizing team shot was a big thing at most level. Hell I remember memorizing call outs in 4th grade and I sucked lol. I think you're discrediting players being able to critically think, a lot of people are able to do it even in lower levels of play.

That kind of stuff is so minor in the grand scheme of things though.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I honestly thought the Railgun was hella strong in its current state. It didn't need a buff in the slightest.

If there was any gun that needed re-balancing in this update it should have been the Storm Rifle.

• Add three more shots to completely drain a shield (would take a fraction of a second to get the three additional shots off at its current fire-rate)
  • Significantly reduce the amount of health damage it depletes by like 60%.
  • Increase the amount of shots before cooldown (Increase magazine size so to speak).
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Heads up: I counted 5 spartans in the Warzone Firefight teaser. Looks like we aren't limited to just 4 man co-op

Seeing as it was just a teaser, I would assume it will be 8-12 players since it is still classified as Warzone. That is just what I am thinking though so we'll have to wait and see. 

I honestly thought the Railgun was hella strong in its current state. It didn't need a buff in the slightest.

Railgun was already better than rockets. If anything needed a buff it was that.

That kind of stuff is so minor in the grand scheme of things though.

How? Those are huge and even bigger once you look at higher levels of play. The depth of the game is completely different with each game. Fundamentals are huge

It was. It was a one hit rocket sniper that spawned way too quickly with too much ammo imo.

Just finished the update, checking out CE pistol right now

I'm at 50%. Add me and we can run customs with it when it's done. 

Well I was getting "Unable to match" in social flag so I don't know about a better player experience. 

Halo 2 and 3 did not have background ranks in the social playlists btw. 

Ahh, I thought at least one of those two did...

What they need to do is have it widen the search criteria faster, and take whatever it can get if a match isn't found quickly enough... But I don't think it's a good idea to throw out all skill matching in Social. If low tier players keep getting pure-randomly paired against onyx+, they'll come to hate the game in a heartbeat.

Ahh, I thought at least one of those two did...

What they need to do is have it widen the search criteria faster, and take whatever it can get if a match isn't found quickly enough... But I don't think it's a good idea to throw out all skill matching in Social. If low tier players keep getting pure-randomly paired against onyx+, they'll come to hate the game in a heartbeat.

That didn't stop people from playing H3,Reach,H4,or MCC.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

What is this? Is there animated emblems? 

• Added support for animated emblems, such as True Light, a tribute to thecrzedspartan and his family