CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

They didn't do much rebalancing so much as fixing bugs, would've appreciated more, also the Spartans never walk alone pack and having those girls names in the sky is incredibly considerate and heartfelt.

Seems like these are all supposed to be individual playlists. Wonder what the idea behind it is, given the population is what it is.

And it also seems like THEY FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADJUST THEIR MATCHMAKING PARAMETERS.

:weback: :weback: :weback: halo is sev boys

"Judgement-free" seems ambitious 

Can anybody who talks with 343 people a lot ask if the new social playlists have background ranks still or not? 

I imagine they would. It makes sense to still have skill matching on unranked playlists, for overall better player experiences. Normal and even supercasual ARAM unranked games of LoL have it. Previous Halo titles had it, I'm pretty sure.

I can see Hog Wild having Race and Memories of Reach doing something like the Grenade Launcher and Noble Team armor

I imagine they would. It makes sense to still have skill matching on unranked playlists, for overall better player experiences. Normal and even supercasual ARAM unranked games of LoL have it. Previous Halo titles had it, I'm pretty sure.

Well I was getting "Unable to match" in social flag so I don't know about a better player experience. 

Halo 2 and 3 did not have background ranks in the social playlists btw. 

Praying it's not 1 hit ko ground pound

Do you mean from any height or something, cause they are already a one hit kill. Maybe it does more damage to vehicles or something (or just more damage in general making them more powerful at any height)

THE RAILGUN IS NOW HITSCAN WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOO

AND THE GAUSS TURRET? OH MY FUCK

They already have so much projectile magnetism that it makes sense for them to be made hitscan. Think of how many times you've been shot through walls and around corners by those things, especially the Railgun.

Heads up: I counted 5 spartans in the Warzone Firefight teaser. Looks like we aren't limited to just 4 man co-op

Heads up: I counted 5 spartans in the Warzone Firefight teaser. Looks like we aren't limited to just 4 man co-op

Good. I feel like it was only limited to 4 players in 2009 and 2010 because of the networking model and of course, the technology at the time.

They already have so much projectile magnetism that it makes sense for them to be made hitscan. Think of how many times you've been shot through walls and around corners by those things, especially the Railgun.

But now it's gonna be that much crazier especially at long ranges. They just buffed the Whiplash even more.