CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

• 220 Assassinations
  • 1,447 Promethean kills
  • 2,117 Ground vehicle kills
  • 791 Shoulder Charges

Once Grifball releases the Shoulder Chargers should be alot quicker.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic halo is what the first three games have in common to me. Uniform starts, precision dominated gunplay, uniform speed for all players, not being glued to the map, simple ish arena map design, skill jumps on those maps, weapons on map, being able to shoot unless holding the objective. I feel like I'm missing some but these are the most important in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Classic halo is what the first three games have in common to me. Uniform starts, precision dominated gunplay, uniform speed for all players, not being glued to the map, simple ish arena map design, skill jumps on those maps, weapons on map, being able to shoot unless holding the objective. I feel like I'm missing some but these are the most important in my opinion.

I'd like to add Classic Art style + split screen, other then that it sounds all right
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to add Classic Art style + split screen, other then that it sounds all right

I agree with you, but I'm talking about a gameplay perspective, if we're going to expand the sphere though, we have to include music, narrative style, level design etc, along with art and split screen.

I know I never shut up about art, but the I think the actual atmosphere of classic Halo comes only if the we have the classic gameplay in tandem with the classic art. I believe that without it, we will only be playing a game similar to but never exactly, classic Halo.

I know I never shut up about art, but the I think the actual atmosphere of classic Halo comes only if the we have the classic gameplay in tandem with the classic art. I believe that without it, we will only be playing a game similar to but never exactly, classic Halo.

I'd agree, I'm just talking from a gameplay perspective, read above post.

Once Grifball releases the Shoulder Chargers should be alot quicker.

I was thinking that too.  Was surprised I didn't see any shoulder charging in the livestream.

Am I really the kind of person you would think that was sarcastic? damn, there wasnt a kappa or anything, come on girl

No, you're not, I just tend to take most comments towards me like that, especially when I'm tired. Sorry.

No, you're not, I just tend to take most comments towards me like that, especially when I'm tired. Sorry.

BibleThump.png

I'd agree, I'm just talking from a gameplay perspective, read above post.

mhmm, but I will always chime in about art anyway I can, just me doin me. I do agree with what you said about gameplay though. I thought I would like the SAs but now I'm just really sick of them and how they affect gameplay.

Is the Beyond Spartan Company full?

Currently it is filled. I think there's a waiting list where you can get added later, or ask @@Infinity nicely.

mhmm, but I will always chime in about art anyway I can, just me doin me. I do agree with what you said about gameplay though. I thought I would like the SAs but now I'm just really sick of them and how they affect gameplay.

yeah I thought I would like them as well, for the longest time I was cheerleading thrust, notice grown to hate that now.

Is this the medium sized news Frankie teased yesterday or something else?

Likely something else.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Is the Beyond Spartan Company full?

Check the front page threads again. Just bumped the Spartan company I made weeks ago for specifically people that can't get into the main company.

Is this the medium sized news Frankie teased yesterday or something else?

You can never really trust Frankie when it comes to reveals.

Last time he said "medium sized" Halo 5 was revealed and I'm pretty sure he told HaloGAF not to get excited the night before the MCC was revealed...

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can never really trust Frankie when it comes to reveals.

Last time he said "medium sized" Halo 5 was revealed and I'm pretty sure he told HaloGAF not to get excited the night before the MCC was revealed...

Halo: The Arbiter Collection confirmed.

Wouldn't that just be Halo 2 with only half of the levels?

how much you want to bet it wouldn't work?

Shhhhhhh. :kappa:

listen here you little minx...

Thrust would be so much better if the spawn precision weapon had some kick to it. Thrust can be awesome when used offensively. Currently it's just too defensive though. A lot of that would be mitigated by a spawn weapon with the potential for fast kill times.

• Upvote (+1) 2

how much you want to bet it wouldn't work?

one whole monies.

Thrust would be so much better if the spawn precision weapon had some kick to it. Thrust can be awesome when used offensively. Currently it's just too defensive though. A lot of that would be mitigated by a spawn weapon with the potential for fast kill times.

Agreed.

EDIT: So 343 has been adding a LOT of stuff to their fileshare. Like a week or two ago, The343Favorites only had a handful of maps, but now it's got like twenty. And not all of them are particularly interesting. Like "Pound Town!", which is just a map where you ground people people.

it's definitely not the Ce pistol. Nope it's not, no way Jose.