CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

first arena map that doesnt reuse anything from a previous one, dont know whether to be happy that we're finally getting this, or annoyed that only now are finally getting this.

Yes

• Upvote (+1) 3

first arena map that doesnt reuse anything from a previous one, dont know whether to be happy that we're finally getting this, or annoyed that only now are finally getting this.

Coliseum.

My opinion on the CE Magnum and Halo 5. Halo 5 arena is heavily balanced for 4v4 team shooting. That is why is plays terrible for FFA and to an extent 2v2. Because a single player is too weak alone with a 5sk magnum.

The one playlist that would benefit greatly from CE magnum/AR starts would be FFA. Because you would finally have a useful utility weapon on spawn.

• Upvote (+1) 3

man i really hope the CE pistol becomes some sort of regular gun for any of the playlists, maybe even loadout

as it is right now the TTK is just too high, competitive gameplay certainly would benefit from that

would certainly motivate me to play H5 again, after month...

My opinion on the CE Magnum and Halo 5. Halo 5 arena is heavily balanced for 4v4 team shooting. That is why is plays terrible for FFA and to an extent 2v2. Because a single player is too weak alone with a 5sk magnum.

The one playlist that would benefit greatly from CE magnum/AR starts would be FFA. Because you would finally have a useful utility weapon on spawn.

i think every playlist except warzone would benefit from that, teamshooting has had too much of a focus since H2

• Upvote (+1) 4

H1 pistol model/texture looks pretty bad and it's pretty obvious they didn't show them shooting at a strafing target for a reason.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You'll excuse me if I don't dig through the entire forum's history (or MLGPro's history, or THC's history) for single posts just to prove specifically to you that I give to this community in the form of knowledge. What, because I don't make Youtube videos about the subject and constantly tweet @Halo, I don't contribute?

You're being a real jerk here. 

Look, man ... you're intelligent and articulate, and have made many good points over the years, going back to the MLG forums, but you're also ridiculously negative and honestly I feel like you're trolling half the time.  Just because you have a post with +200 rep doesn't mean that you haven't become a bitter douche in the interim

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's it just me or is really fucking annoying how when you go to the forums on mobile and you go to click on the topic you want to view the screen jumps from the fucking ad that loads a half second after everything else?

YES!

I always end up in the premium forum section instead of Halo GD

• Upvote (+1) 1

H1 pistol model/texture looks pretty bad and it's pretty obvious they didn't show them shooting at a strafing target for a reason.

It reminded me of the Forge textures.

It's it just me or is really fucking annoying how when you go to the forums on mobile and you go to click on the topic you want to view the screen jumps from the fucking ad that loads a half second after everything else?

Every fucking time

So, from the video, it LOOKS like the CE Pistol may be projectile? When that guy is just shooting randomly at some rocks, it appears that there's a one frame delay between the bullet trail coming out of the pistol, and the effect of the bullet colliding with the rock face.

EDIT: SHIT

This is going to stir the pot, but it's information we were going to find out eventually. Keep in mind we have no idea how the magnetism and aim assist will play out.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is going to stir the pot, but it's information we were going to find out eventually. Keep in mind we have no idea how the magnetism and aim assist will play out.

well damn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. You sir get an up vote.

Literally what the fuck, 343? You had ONE job.

• Upvote (+1) 1