CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

That's not the gameplay, they showed it later in the livestream with actual First Person footage

That's not the actual gameplay

yo whos the alt 

While I agree 100%, I think he set the precedent bruh.

I don't think it's really worth getting into a chicken and egg argument here do you?

All I'm asking from the people given care of this franchise is that you at least try to remember that the past five years have been absolutely horrible for us hardcore fans, and regardless of whether or not that person is directly responsible, it still stings for a lot of us. That's going to color all of our interactions until some goodwill is built up. For some people apparently H5 has been enough. For others it hasn't been enough.

Nobody is perfect, including Lemon, myself and others, but things might go a lot more smoothly if we all at least tried.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Haven't read anything about h1 pistol so;

Will it be in arena?

If not, it be used in comp in any shape or form?

Is it just going to be some warzone gimmick?

Will it be in arena?

Yes.

No idea.

No.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You kidding me, another UNSC map for next months update? Was really hoping they'd finally get infection out. Just a tease anyways but ffs...

It's a Warzone map on what looks to be a human colony (Meridian I'd guess).

It seems they are adamant of using the UNSC bases because it works.

you acted like an asshole afterwards.

Not too much of an asshole compared to other people.

I just think both parties are kind of overreacting atm, it'd be super cool to have a serious discussion of why CE Magnum shouldn't be the utility weapon and how it would change the game (positively and negatively). If it's the exact same weapon, why not? Would it hurt the sandbox and the game badly? I just wanna know the arguments behind both perspectives and counter each other.

In my opinion, we should give it a try. Why not?

Will it be in arena?

Unless its on Torque, it won't be in Arena.

It won't be used as the Utility weapon.

It's available in Warzone, Customs/Forge, and as a Starting Weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah they showed gameplay. People said no RRR at all and that it looked like projectile. Can't say more other than that.

Yea I saw the pic with no RRR....seemed strange lol. Looking forward to it. I hope they don't fuck it up...

• Upvote (+1) 2

where are the release dates? lol WHEN?!

That is up to Microsoft not 343. When 343 completes the update they send it to Microsoft for the certification process. So once that is clear, the update rolls out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will it be in arena?

Yes.

Unless its on Torque, it won't be in Arena.

:holmes:

Has there been any info on Torque?

New map or is it a remix?

I'm fine with a remix to be honest (I know you guys were going in about art earlier, but I honestly could not care any less about the art style personally), but I'm not going to be fine if it's another shitty corridor/hallway map like all the other maps being added to the game. I'd rather just not have it.

I'm fine with a remix to be honest (I know you guys were going in about art earlier, but I honestly could not care any less about the art style personally), but I'm not going to be fine if it's another shitty corridor/hallway map like all the other maps being added to the game. I'd rather just not have it.

Torque is a new symmetrical Arena map.

It's an actual new map.

Two base symmetrical, new map.

Not corridor based from what I can gather.

It's an actual new map.

first arena map that doesnt reuse anything from a previous one, dont know whether to be happy that we're finally getting this, or annoyed that only now are finally getting this.