CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Right, so stop trying to make subjective, premature and ignorant assumptions before ANY testing has been done. This is not CE, and we only know the pistol was balanced within the CE sandbox.

Either way, Josh is more likely looking and saying "theres that Lemon guy being ignorant and condescending again"

Are you fucking kidding me? 

finally have something to get excited about and this forum fucking cockblocks my hype. Unbelievable. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

finally have something to get excited about and this forum fucking cockblocks my hype. Unbelievable. 

Too be fair you were trying to do that to yourself as well.

One more thing - I dont think any of us are trying to argue that a perfect replica of the CE pistol will NOT work.

The only thing Ive seen is people saying we should wait and test how it works in H5 instead of blindly assuming it'll fit perfectly into the sandbox.

If you're seriously arguing against careful analysis before implementation then what makes you different than 343? It just comes off as hypocritical to me.

You realise this is just your opinion right? An opinion, that based on H5 hovering between the #10-12 spot on the xbl most played list doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I mean, I found it pretty clear that my language was constructed to convey that. Those introductory phrases like, "I think" etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They just showed the pistol on stream, three shot kill. Couldn't tell if it's hit scan or not, no sweep shots or anything so I can't even guess at aim assist.

I saw five shots?

One more thing - I dont think any of us are trying to argue that a perfect replica of the CE pistol will NOT work.

The only thing Ive seen is people saying we should wait and test how it works in H5 instead of blindly assuming it'll fit perfectly into the sandbox.

If you're seriously arguing against careful analysis before implementation then what makes you different than 343? It just comes off as hypocritical to me.

The idea is that faster kill times in general will help every aspect of competitive Halo 5.

Goddammit, I really wish they would have given the same treatment to the CE Pistol as they did the H2 BR.

Like, updated sound effect and modern graphics?

Not a fan of how low-res the CE Pistol looks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mother of God if it's projectile! 

Edit: The no red reticle makes me think it's NOT hitscan. Idk though 

They were strafing on top of spire shooting and just from a fast glance it looked like somehow the bullets were deviating from the center of the cross hair based on their strafe. Obviously I can't tell for sure but if that's true then it's a good sign.

People disagree with your uninformed and reactionary opinion? I don't see the issue... your entire online persona is built upon unwavering confidence in your opinion and condescending attitude.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yooo you should stop by the HCS thread sometime it's civilized over there.

If by civilized you mean nothing but gifs and memes than yea, civilized. 

If by civilized you mean nothing but gifs and memes than yea, civilized. 

Sounds like a nice place to me

Though Audley did give a good analysis of Eden slayer and why a DMR on red side would benefit it