CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Maybe it doesn't have to go but definitely for all sakes of sake. Let us change our animation to different things.

Similar to GTAs after finishing the mission/game animations. Except More Haloey? and less sticking the bird. 

Like having your spartan looking badass to side with his arms crossed not looking at the Camera, or emo. Whatever you consider that. Or maybe you can have a tbag one, as long as you can change animations they can add fun ones and more serious ones. 

We are talking about future special ops soldiers, not ancient warriors. If you've seen any documentaries, or movies, that's exactly how they act, ; like bros (at least mpst of them).

I don't mind the non-gameplay stuff honestly. The music when you die is a bit annoying, but the rest of it I don't care about because gameplay is way more important.

We are talking about future special ops soldiers, not ancient warriors. If you've seen any documentaries, or movies, that's exactly how they act, ; like bros (at least mpst of them).

you're not getting it. did you watch the video?

Private

Fuck I've only watch half of it because the matchmaking in dota 2 was complete and I had to turn off the video cause i was loading it at 720p60fps

If you've seen any documentaries, or movies, that's exactly how they act, ; like bros (at least mpst of them).

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really. That's funny.

I'm not going to say which and who (because OpSec), but the SpecWar I've come into contact with wouldn't do something so stupid after a mission. Because they'd immediately get laughed at by everyone else. They might do something stupid by virtue of it being stupid, but I don't get the vibe that those Spartans are doing it for irony's sake. SpecWar is a brotherhood, to be sure, but saying that it's anything like whatever-the-fuck-that-was is hysterical.

it's corny and "frat boy douche" level shit

does it hurt the game in any way? Not at all, so it really isn't that big of a deal.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, really. That's funny.

I'm not going to say which and who (because OpSec), but the SpecWar I've come into contact with wouldn't do something so stupid after a mission. Because they'd immediately get laughed at by everyone else. They might do something stupid by virtue of it being stupid, but I don't get the vibe that those Spartans are doing it for irony's sake. SpecWar is a brotherhood, to be sure, but saying that it's anything like whatever-the-fuck-that-was is hysterical.

It's a little over the top, but I do know a lot of military guys that act that way.

Because it's stupid.

does it hurt the game in any way?

The game actually looks pretty fun to play, but I think it would be infinitely better if they removed sprint and increased base player movement and also increased sprint speed and distance and allow the player to shoot during the animation. I feel like it would make it similar to teleporting in shadowrun.

I played the beta all day yesterday, here is my feedback that has probably been said by others:

Sprint: Shields not recharging is a step in the right direction, but infinite sprint is still not cutting it. In my experience the only time I see people sprint is as soon as they spawn to get to a weapon and then after that only to run away. Why keep it in and thruster if its only use is running away?

Zoom delay is really really frustrating

Maps are pretty good

Callouts for spawn on weapons is cool, but a bit overdone. When sniper is coming up I think there are 6 things announced if you pick it up immediately

Clamber is pretty cool

Lack of autoaim is really good.

Ranks are addicting

Probably more feedback after I play all night. These are my initial feelings though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't get why friendly fire is so wanted. All it has ever caused me is the frustration of being betrayed for weapons, objectives, or just utterly random reasons and trolling.

I'd happily trade off friendly fire for a non-infuriating public match experience. Obviously disable for competitively play.

I dont want to be in a close quarters battle and have the other guys teammates be able to rain nades or a rocket right on top of us. If teammates are idiots the team should be punished.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

does it hurt the game in any way?

It hurts my eyes. Because I don't like seeing it. Does that count?

It's a pretty simple fix, too. Just remove it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It hurts my eyes. Because I don't like seeing it. Does that count?

It's a pretty simple fix, too. Just remove it.

close your eyes that should help.

If you want to get into the whole "realistic" thing, have you read the books? Cause Spartans in the books sure as shit don't act like that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want to get into the whole "realistic" thing, have you read the books? Cause Spartans in the books sure as shit don't act like that. 

H5 MP Spartans are Spartan IV's so they are just marines who got promoted.

H5 MP Spartans are Spartan IV's so they are just marines who got promoted.

Not really....but I guess you can go with this definition.

Well sadly, In the Spartan Ops, I could totally see team majestic act like this....

It's still ******** and should be updated to something less braindead though.

Spartan IVs don't even compare to Spartan IIs

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lol, I stopped browsing Waypoint because of the whole Spartan IIs vs IVs thing and now I see it's over here too.