CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Not the CE pistol but it seems we are getting new Pistol variants. Maybe rapid fire or 3 shot burst like the Whispered Truth?

a8f42778590c3cd62d10e343eb9dfb6c.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not the CE pistol but it seems we are getting new Pistol variants. Maybe rapid fire or 3 shot burst like the Whispered Truth?

I was wondering when will we be having a Pistol variant. Good to see it's coming.

I really hope that means they aren't putting the Hammer on a 4v4 Arena map.

As long as it's unique and skill oriented, it'll be fine.

Looks like it has a bullet icon for its loadout Variant.

I doubt its a burst fire, we already have the Whispered Truth. My best is on Extended magazine.

Looks like it has a bullet icon for its loadout Variant.

I doubt its a burst fire, we already have the Whispered Truth. My best is on Extended magazine.

Whispered Truth is a 2SK, though. 

Any speculating what the new weapon attachment could be?

I'm making a big guess that the Magnum in the REQ may be something akin to the Beta Magnum. Fast firing, but less Red Reticule Range. Probably wrong, but we'll see.

"Unable to match" in Social CTF. Am I allowed to complain about it not being social yet? 

Edit: Oh wait, I joined in progress down 2 flags with the 3rd one on the way, nvm all is well. 

I'm making a big guess that the Magnum in the REQ may be something akin to the Beta Magnum. Fast firing, but less Red Reticule Range. Probably wrong, but we'll see.

Oh, please, for the love of god, yes. I LOVED the beta Magnum. I however, think this just ups the magazine size, and MAYBE the RoF.

Any less red reticule on the pistol and it will officially be zero. 

Just matched @RavenCecelia in Warzone Assault. I got rekt

EDIT: How dost I tag people?

Ayy lmao, calling her Raven Cecelia from now on.

Caught a cheater in Warzone Assault. He glitched his way into the floor so we couldn't capture the armory. Is it alright to post the clip, or would spreading how to do the glitch be bad? @@Infinity

Anyone overly upset that you can get Helioskrill variants?

The Waypoint crowd seems to want to murder 343 and their families over this.

They're not the original variant, so, I'm not salty. The variants don't change the value of the original. People get so antzy over dumb shit.

They're not the original variant, so, I'm not salty. The variants don't change the value of the original. People get so antzy over dumb shit.

Like you did over losing to a weak AR in a 5 year old game :P

Anyone overly upset that you can get Helioskrill variants?

I'm one of those people who chooses their armor, not to try and impress others with its rarity, but simply because I like the way it looks. I've been rocking Warrior in both Halo 4 and 5 ever since I got it, and I haven't looked back. So, no, I don't really care about that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like you did over losing to a weak AR in a 5 year old game :P

I bitched about that because it's been happening constantly, and I've been getting annoyed that everyone glazed over it. 

I'm one of those people who chooses their armor, not to try and impress others with its rarity, but simply because I like the way it looks. I've been rocking Warrior in both Halo 4 and 5 ever since I got it, and I haven't looked back. So, no, I don't really care about that.

I know that feel. Was thinking that EXACT thing to myself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bitched about that because it's been happening constantly, and I've been getting annoyed that everyone glazed over it.

I know that feel. Was thinking that EXACT thing to myself.

We glazed over it because Halo reach is nearing 6 years old and anyone who gave a damn about competitive Halo left when it came out fam