CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

All I want is the stupid lemon emblem.

And I have to wait 187 REQ packs to find it...maybe.

Sadly.

The thing is that it can easily be structured in a far more honest manner. Do you as a developer believe that you have fans who will pay exorbitant amounts of money for content, whether they're completionists or just hardcore grinders? Great! Hike the prices of individual cosmetic unlocks and sell them individually, then offer an RNG pack of 30 or so items at a decent price with a small amount of guaranteed weapon or cosmetic unlocks. After that, your commendations can come in for weapon unlocks or special reserved cosmetics in Warzone to satisfy those who want goals to work toward.

Instead we get...this nonsense that we have.

id love for someone to legitimately admit they dropped 99.99 on the gold bundle. i wanna shake that person's hand, digitally of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could trade REQs. I'd give you my lemon.

343 should just make an honorary lemon for @cursedlemon he's promoted their products with zero compensation requested. ;)

id love for someone to legitimately admit they dropped 99.99 on the gold bundle. i wanna shake that person's hand, digitally of course.

Well I literally have nothing to spend money on with my next weeks check.

.....soooo 99$ REQ bundle?

Well I literally have nothing to spend money on with my next weeks check.

.....soooo 99$ REQ bundle?

ill gladly take your $99.

and then i should get a whambulance nameplate.

Bungie wasn't afraid to interact with their fans and respond to criticisms  :kappa:

I always liked watching you and @ go at it. 

Bungie wasn't afraid to interact with their fans and respond to criticisms :kappa:

I always liked watching you and @ go at it.

haha, he doesnt like me much ;)

but in vegas id be winning real money :)

you bring up an idea, what if we could gamble req points on our match outcomes? kinda like playing the arena match win cwrd for. more xp... but if you loae, you wasted that card, id be up for match wagers :)

I would totally do this.  It would have to be structured though so that no real money could be used, otherwise its legit gambling. You wouldn't be able to bet req cards or their equivalent value in points, just points that you have earned through playing.

Though that still might not work... as hairbrained as it sounds, there are people out there that would spend real money on req packs, just to sell all the stuff to get req points, then bet those points on their matches.

mother of god... has anyone actually paid that?

Yes, more than likely. People like exclusive/rare stuff.

Go take a look at the tf2 market, iirc theres shit there that goes for like $25,000.

So, for the past 2 days ive been plagued by "Connection Lost" after matches, and 2 days in a row ive been banned for quitting due to it....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone clear this up for me: IF I play enough, can I unlock everything the arena req pack has to offer?

Or are there exclusive items in the arena req pack bundle?

They are all items in the current circulation. Nothing exclusive. It's essentially the same as the Warzone pack at launch only you don't get any warzone items from these packs.

I didn't buy the bundle, but I spent well over $300 on packs before they were introduced.

Are there server issues? All of my friends appear offline and parties are broken

This was happening on and off for the last few days apparently. 

I didn't buy the bundle, but I spent well over $300 on packs before they were introduced.

Do what you want with your money...but god damn dude, how badly did you want that third variation of the exact same armor?

• Upvote (+1) 1