CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I believe it's already guarunteed to be ultra rare and higher isn't it?

Someone on reddit bought it and got uncommons

I bought the Arena REQ bundle and I have all the REQs. 3k per permanent unlock for a total of 9000 REQ points.

If you own all the REQs, you'll be getting a grand total of 126k REQ points from this and a ton of boosts.

I might buy it and just save the pack for updates that way I only have to buy silver packs each update and then premium packs for all the gold content.

Just want to play Rocket League and use the Hogsticker. Its 7am on Feb 17th where I am, and the release time for my area is 0:01am Feb 17th. Why can't I play it.

I think H5 and HW2 will be linked in someway. Infinity made a Random Slip space jump at the end of Halo 5 iirc, so what are the chances it comes out near the SoF.

Just want to play Rocket League and use the Hogsticker. Its 7am on Feb 17th where I am, and the release time for my area is 0:01am Feb 17th. Why can't I play it.

I think H5 and HW2 will be linked in someway. Infinity made a Random Slip space jump at the end of Halo 5 iirc, so what are the chances it comes out near the SoF.

They teased the Spirit of Fire at the end of one of those comics. It was empty and there was a flood spore on it.

Though Halo Wars 2 isn't set anywhere near Halo 5's time as far as I know.

I've never actually played Rocket league. Is it as fun as people hype it to be?

They teased the Spirit of Fire at the end of one of those comics. It was empty and there was a flood spore on it.

Though Halo Wars 2 isn't set anywhere near Halo 5's time as far as I know.

Yea seeing as how they were showing brute armies, I would assume it's set in the past again or in some distant future where the Brutes have made a resurgence.

Yea seeing as how they were showing brute armies, I would assume it's set in the past again or in some distant future where the Brutes have made a resurgence.

There are still Tribes of brutes fighting the UNSC. Most of them are still fighting themselves, but a handful still believe the Prophets.

I bought the Arena REQ bundle and I have all the REQs. 3k per permanent unlock for a total of 9000 REQ points.

If you own all the REQs, you'll be getting a grand total of 126k REQ points from this and a ton of boosts.

This is just me but if you already unlocked everything, then you just wasted $25. Of course you might not see it that way but that's how I see it.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I grinded out 200 wheelman medals last weekend with the lady. Think her and I played 20 Warzones and I probably used 30 warthogs.

It was so stressful :(

Dang, that's impressive! :)

I just counted the number of gold REQ packs I've bought and I can safely say that I am probably going to delete Halo 5 now...

This is just me but if you already unlocked everything, then you just wasted $25. Of course you might not see it that way but that's how I see it.

Actually, assuming he opens up all the packs and gets the RP from it he will have acquired 126k. That is 12.6 gold packs. At 3 bucks a pop, that is $37.80 so it is actually economically more efficient to buy the arena pack.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TO EVERYBODY IN TeamBeyond's SPARTAN COMPANY, PLEASE READ THIS.

For the body armor, we have 26/31 completed.

We need the following commendations:

Lawnmower (Splatter)- 1089/1500

Deconstructed (Kill Promethean)- 5984/9000

So cuddly (Assassination)- 885/1500

Road Trip (Ground vehicle kill)- 4610/9000

The Pain Train (Spartan Charge)- 1486/3000

I have been keeping an eye on it for the last week, the progress on assassination, and Spartan charge is absolutely pathetic. We get like 20 each day on both. We are stepping it up big time for ground vehicles and splatters, and Promethean enemy is meh, could be better.

So, if you are in the company, PLEASE PLEASE help us with assassination and Spartan charge please!!!! You can do both in Arena.

I was going to say, I'm not in it and I could help but it seems that is uber full. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really. I'm still going to be able to use some of these packs to get the new shit every month. I only opened one pack today to see how many REQ points I'd get.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really. I'm still going to be able to use some of these packs to get the new shit every month. I only opened one pack today to see how many REQ points I'd get.

Urge to pay is strong

But my devotion to not paying for REQs is also here

Can't armor just go back to achievements / credits so I don't have to be twisted this way

• Upvote (+1) 3

http://halo5arena.com/

Type in your gt and then the top right is recent games, click the toggle from arena to custom games. 

Greatly appreciated, thank you.

Edit; I'm really impressed with this website. If only it had a feature to choose a certain amount of games (for e.g a series played) and added all the stats of those games up so you could see. It would make doing stats for series extremely quick.

I bought the arena pack and only got 2 packs.... I guess i just expected more for 25 bucks? Do you get more each day or what?

2 per week over 7 weeks
  • Upvote (+1) 1

2 per week over 7 weeks

of which are delivered Monday at like 2AM PST.

• Upvote (+1) 1