CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The Hammer Storm update finally looks like a move in the right direction.

All they would have to do to get my respect is to

• Add in Infection
  • Add in Permanent (this should be fucking given at this point) Social Slayer
  • Fix the aiming post HCS (and make it like H:CE aiming)
  • (and if possible overhaul the UI, and make it like Reach's UI)

Literally if they fix these four things this game jumps 2+ points in my book. I still find it very sad that it looks like we are going to get a completed Halo game 4 months post-launch but then again it is 2016, paying for Triple-A fps games on day one is a fucking scam.

they had 3 years to not finish the game. Ridiculous isn't it?

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's gotten to the point that they are all I'm focusing on atm. Stopped my assassination grind. 70% of our company are arena tryhards that haven't even touched Warzone. They can pick up the tab for assassinations and I'll do vehicle/AI kills.

I feel ya.

I'm focused on ground vehicle kills, splatters, assiassinations, and Spartan charge. I barely touched these until about 3 weeks ago when I started focusing on these.

The Hammer Storm update finally looks like a move in the right direction.

All they would have to do to get my respect is to

• Add in Infection
  • Add in Permanent (this should be fucking given at this point) Social Slayer
  • Fix the aiming post HCS (and make it like H:CE aiming)
  • (and if possible overhaul the UI, and make it like Reach's UI)
  • White...white? White guilt
  • Milk toast

ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish they would just come out and say if the aiming is ever going to be looked at or not. Getting really frustrating over here not knowing. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Open Hand (BoltShot Variant) Rare Weapon Showcase

Open Hand | Rare Weapon Showcase | Halo 5: Guardians
Right hand of Endurance-of-Will, the Didact's loyal lieutenant. Advanced Boltshot that fires a swarm of tracking bolts with each press of the trigger.

Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that on youtube no one has done a rare weapon showcase for the Open Hand (bolt shot Variant)
So i decided to make one my self on my channel as no one has done it yet and its come together really well and my channel btw has just got over 1100 so yeah if you dont want to see what the open hand can do then thats fine!
Anyway

Thanks here is the link to my video!

I got told from infinity to place the video on this forum

Cheers
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone that have realized Halo will never be good again and wanna play some CS with me?

trust its starting to get better new update is coming out with gravity hammer!!!

I got told from infinity to place the video on this forum

@@Infinity. No pun intended, but did you ACTUALLY say this solely to fucking spite me? I will kill your family if that's the case. /s

Edit: Wow, people actually need an "/s" at the end of sentences so they get sarcastic/jokey sentences. 

• Downvote (-1) 7

Hey guys i just wanted to let you all know that on youtube no one has done a rare weapon showcase for the Open Hand (bolt shot Variant)

Somewhat related, but I got the Dying Star LR yesterday and it's a rifle that you don't want to sell. It's basically a 2 shot kill if the player gets caught in the explosion which follows them. It's definitely a fun gun to use.

Tried the doubles playlist and the maps give me get a disoriented feeling. I was also missing a lot with the H2 BR. I didn't have an issue with it on Riptide so I'm wondering if it's the maps that are throwing me off with it. It was pretty weird so I don't really know why it was happening.

343 free "content"

- A map

- Custom Emblems (catchup)

- Orange, brown and purple colours, somehow left out of launch. Guess we have them now?

- a gravity hammer

Yay.

343 truly leading the industry with this one. All my friends are sure to pick up H5 now with this news.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

343 free "content"

- A map

- Custom Emblems (catchup)

- Orange, brown and purple colours, somehow left out of launch. Guess we have them now?

- a gravity hammer

And gametypes and armor, and weapon skins, etc. *Shrug*

Edit Edit: Love getting negged for listing things also coming in the update. :P Nice going. So petty.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Somewhat related, but I got the Dying Star LR yesterday and it's a rifle that you don't want to sell. It's basically a 2 shot kill if the player gets caught in the explosion which follows them. It's definitely a fun gun to use.

Tried the doubles playlist and the maps give me get a disoriented feeling. I was also missing a lot with the H2 BR. I didn't have an issue with it on Riptide so I'm wondering if it's the maps that are throwing me off with it. It was pretty weird so I don't really know why it was happening.

yeah the dying star is an amazing weapon for warzone especially from long distance 

And gametypes and armor, and weapon skins, etc. *Shrug*

Your neck is going to start hurting if you keep shrugging as much as you do. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah it sucks people are patting them on the back for something that should've been there in the first place

But what do i know i just expect content in my games :P

So do I, but think about it like this: There are two situations by not having certain things at launch(why they weren't there is a different argument). 1.) We don't get them. 2.) We get them. What do you expect them to do? Continue to give them shit for finally bringing this stuff back?

I'm not saying this is some amazing move of content we've never seen before or we should be grateful they did this, but saying that about people actually finally happy about getting new gametypes that adds more variety and actually brings light to other communities is pretty shitty(Insert "343 is pretty shitty" joke here).

So do I, but think about it like this: There are two situations by not having certain things at launch(why they weren't there is a different argument). 1.) We don't get them. 2.) We get them. What do you expect them to do? Continue to give them shit for finally bringing this stuff back?

I'm not saying this is some amazing move of content we've never seen before or we should be grateful they did this, but saying that about people actually finally happy about getting new gametypes that adds more variety and actually brings light to other communities is pretty shitty(Insert "343 is pretty shitty" joke here).

You basically misrepresented my whole point and assumed I'm angry about getting them

OF COURSE I'M GLAD WE'RE GETTING THEM BACK

I'm annoyed people are using this as example that 343 cares when we should've gotten them at launch.

• Upvote (+1) 8