CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Not going to lie......besides no nades.....I really like this playlist....The H2 BR is so much more fun to use...

You have the trashiest fucking Halo opinions ever, I swear...

• Downvote (-1) 2

The Ogres, Walshy, and Strongside all had the Recon armor. They were given it because they were, unarguably, the greatest Halo 2 team of all time (specifically Ogres and Walshy, Strongside just happened to be their 4th).

IIRC they also got to come to the studio and play H3 before release so maybe that had something to do with it too.

Ah I see. Thank you!

Says the shill :kappa:

Totally a shill

I forgot H2BR starts in H5 and saws/rockets on breakout maps were a good thing...

The Hammer Storm update finally looks like a move in the right direction.

All they would have to do to get my respect is to

• Add in Infection
  • Add in Permanent (this should be fucking given at this point) Social Slayer
  • Fix the aiming post HCS (and make it like H:CE aiming)
  • (and if possible overhaul the UI, and make it like Reach's UI)

Literally if they fix these four things this game jumps 2+ points in my book. I still find it very sad that it looks like we are going to get a completed Halo game 4 months post-launch but then again it is 2016, paying for Triple-A fps games on day one is a fucking scam.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Hammer Storm update finally looks like a move in the right direction.

All they would have to do to get my respect is to

• Add in Infection

Much like this is the "hammer storm" update, infection will be the headliner of one of the future update. (not confirmed but I am very confident this will happen)

I dont know why you are hating on the doubles playlist. The maps are a fresh twist on older ones. The br is perfect plus spawning without nades ensures you dont get spawn trapped. Every game i played was easy we were destroying people since the release and we were champions in doubles. There isnt a hidden ranking, if u keep getting owned by everyone maybe you need to step it up. Good job 343 on this playlist.

Also i would not be so proud of your champion seeing as how its the easiest one out of all of them (only saying this since you name dropped another player disrespectfully). I wish i could match against you soon and take that champ.

I mean come on. You have to try better than that to be a troll. You just made an account and said the most outlandish bullshit and your name is "OGsinceReach" lol

But to seriously address your troll points: 

- The doubles playlist is not good, no starting nades = more spawn killing and camping behind breakout structures with power weapons

- I am not proud of my Breakout champion really, that was kind of my whole point was that it was easy to get. 

- Your signature made me laugh. Said you were a champion in every playlist since launch or something yet you linked your gamertag to someone who has never got a champion once (clearly isn't you). 

- Pretty funny Reach troll here though  :lxthul:

Can somebody in here help me with this shit? So many time I try to assassinate the enemy but it ends up with beat down.

Yes I am holding down the melee button down, yes the assassination option is on.

I'm looking at my medals and I have twice as many beat down than assassination. This really pisses me off.

Don't care. I'm having a shit ton of fun on this playlist

Kind of like at the launch of Halo 5 though amirite   :kappa:

Not going to lie......besides no nades.....I really like this playlist....The H2 BR is so much more fun to use...

It's amazing what nostalgia will do. Makes you forget that they're using reskinned Breakout maps with SAWs, Binaries and other awful weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's amazing what nostalgia will do. Makes you forget that they're using reskinned Breakout maps with SAWs, Binaries and other awful weapons.

They're on the map so it's fair game. I just don't fucking care anymore, real Halo has been dead for years so fuck it. Have fun

• Upvote (+1) 5

My only issue with it is breakout maps. They had to use them though to suit the theme.

I really just wish we'd get permanent fucking playlists :(.

Just made my first 2 games. Hidden MMR is 100% on and it's the reason I don't play this crap.

If I want to sweat I play Arena where I get rewarded for it at least.

My only issue with it is breakout maps. They had to use them though to suit the theme.

I really just wish we'd get permanent fucking playlists :(.

I personally like the breakout maps for 2v2. It's very hard for people to hide.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody in here help me with this shit? So many time I try to assassinate the enemy but it ends up with beat down.

Yes I am holding down the melee button down, yes the assassination option is on.

I'm looking at my medals and I have twice as many beat down than assassination. This really pisses me off.

The option in game is "disable assassinations"

You want this turned off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean come on. You have to try better than that to be a troll. You just made an account and said the most outlandish bullshit and your name is "OGsinceReach" lol

But to seriously address your troll points:

- The doubles playlist is not good, no starting nades = more spawn killing and camping behind breakout structures with power weapons

- I am not proud of my Breakout champion really, that was kind of my whole point was that it was easy to get.

- Your signature made me laugh. Said you were a champion in every playlist since launch or something yet you linked your gamertag to someone who has never got a champion once (clearly isn't you).

- Pretty funny Reach troll here though :lxthul:

Look me up on halotracker ive had a champion every season. Was a champ in doubles as well. I never said i was champ in every playlist bro u need to read better. Call me a troll but i know what I'm talking about. Ive been lurking this thread and all u do is cry about skill gaps and hidden ranks. Looks like ur the real troll here if u cant learn how to use the pistol or ar. Halo isnt all about 5 shooting people, u need to use strategy and every weapon on the map to be successful. The only skill gap is in knowledge and playing smart and u are low tier.

• Downvote (-1) 3

The br is perfect plus spawning without nades ensures you dont get spawn trapped

Yes, because...that's definitely the function that grenades serve... ...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I get this every now and again. Terrain positioning is dumb in this game. If they are on uneven ground like an incline sometimes it won't register, or my personal favorite, it cancels the animation and let's them live because your animation throws them onto uneven ground that breaks the physics engine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The option in game is "disable assassinations"

You want this turned off.

Yeah it's off. I was saying the assassination is on haha. Thank you though. 

I get this every now and again. Terrain positioning is dumb in this game. If they are on uneven ground like an incline sometimes it won't register, or my personal favorite, it cancels the animation and let's them live because your animation throws them onto uneven ground that breaks the physics engine.

I went back and looked at some of the films when I couldn't do it, the enemy were little bit higher than me or they were crouching and I was standing.... That's really frustrating. That makes sense now. Thank you, I'll try be much more careful on making sure I'm on the same level as they are from now on.

I had about 50-60 yesterday. I was trying so hard hahahahaha. (Both ground and air)

It's gotten to the point that they are all I'm focusing on atm. Stopped my assassination grind. 70% of our company are arena tryhards that haven't even touched Warzone. They can pick up the tab for assassinations and I'll do vehicle/AI kills.