CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I dunno dude. Whatever this object is, it certainly isnt in a position like the Gravity Hammer's REQ card.

tartarus-thumbnail-708x398-9d8c741755ac4

So disappointed that there is no CE Pistol this month was really hoping that would drop this month.

I counted 24 uncommon/rare items and 20 Ultra rare/Legendary items so to have everything going to need to save up 160k REQ points to buy everything for this update once I finish off my last 9 gold packs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So disappointed that there is no CE Pistol this month was really hoping that would drop this month.

I counted 24 uncommon/rare items and 20 Ultra rare/Legendary items so to have everything going to need to save up 160k REQ points to buy everything for this update once I finish off my last 9 gold packs.

This is the part where everyone posts different REQ point numbers.

tartarus-thumbnail-708x398-9d8c741755ac4

Literally every single weapon card depicts the weapon in a diagonal position, with the tip aimed towards the left corner. Unless 343 are getting REALLY creative with this one card, I just can't see it as a weapon.

Also, looks like the two other blurred cards could be Storm Rifle variants, judging from the tip of the barrel that isn't blurred out for some reason.

Literally every single weapon card depicts the weapon in a diagonal position, with the tip aimed towards the left corner. Unless 343 are getting REALLY creative with this one card, I just can't see it as a weapon.

It's clear that it's a special picture and it was blurred hard as hell. 

Like I said, that part of the preview only shows weapons.

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's clear that it's a special picture and it was blurred hard as hell. 

Like I said, that part of the preview only shows weapons.

I agree with you BUT in a sense a vehicle can be considered a weapon.

I know what color changes I'm making to my emblem the second this update drops...

Also, why does the Decimator helmet look like it has a face. And why does that face look so sad?

I agree with you BUT in a sense a vehicle can be considered a weapon.

You're reaching.

Who says it won't be?

"As a reminder, the February update brings with it new modes such as Assault and Grifball, as well as the ability to create game types like Oddball and Ricochet thanks to custom game options."

They are adding the ABILITY to make oddball. Based on 343s past history, looks like it won't be making an appearance in matchmaking for a few months. Lines up pretty good with their "free dlc/update" stuff. Why add oddball now if they can hold it out and add it as a weekend playlist or a FREE update in the future.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"As a reminder, the February update brings with it new modes such as Assault and Grifball, as well as the ability to create game types like Oddball and Ricochet thanks to custom game options."

They are adding the ABILITY to make oddball. Based on 343s past history, looks like it won't be making an appearance in matchmaking for a few months. Lines up pretty good with their "free dlc/update" stuff. Why add oddball now if they can hold it out and add it as a weekend playlist or a FREE update in the future.

And considering the demand for new modes in high, I have no doubt it'll be added to matchmaking soon. Likely Team Arena first.

Which means we can make Oddball and it can be put in matchmaking?

I've actually read the update again and yeah you're right.

The way I interpreted the graphic was that the Ricochet and Oddball gametypes were already complete and available as custom game options. I just thought that with all their resources they'd have created some Oddball settings themselves ready to be put into MM instead of leaving it to us. I'd kill for a Team Objective playlist with CTF, Strongholds, Assault and Oddball but I fear that's a long time away.

And considering the demand for new modes in high, I have no doubt it'll be added to matchmaking soon. Likely Team Arena first.

Soon
  • Upvote (+1) 1

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:  :weback:

are you the fluffy that used to play with fusiun? 

It's not an assassination or a vehicle. That section of the preview shows new weapons.

It could be a vehicle. We've never received a Vehicle and it would fit the Mythic and Single-Use theme of the top.

Ng6ayWr.png?1

Even managed to mess up the Mark V , 343's art style is just unappealing especially for armor, looks like plastic shit.

Even managed to mess up the Mark V , 343's art style is just unappealing especially for armor, looks like plastic shit.

That's definitely not Mark V .....or maybe I just don't want that ugly ass armor to come back.
  • Downvote (-1) 1