CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Got pretty excited for that playlist then i saw H2 BR starts. Oh well, have fun with it everyone

Oh my goooood

Why do we need the Halo 5 BR in a weekend playlist designed to be social

Oh my goooood

Why do we need the Halo 5 BR in a weekend playlist designed to be social

Did I say H5 BR? Lol

Cool that you like it, just saying personally its kinda lame to have h2 br starts doubles when we don't even have a good comp doubles playlist to begin with. Not shitting on anyones opinions

Did I say H5 BR? Lol

Cool that you like it, just saying personally its kinda lame to have h2 br starts doubles when we don't even have a good comp doubles playlist to begin with. Not shitting on anyones opinions

I was gonna say...halo 5 BR is ass.

But ya, the fact that doubles is in a shitty state still is disheartening as fuck

I really wonder how they put the Storm Rifle and the Suppressor next to eachother and said "this is balanced".

Two weapons which do exactly the same thing, one's the weakest weapon in the game and the other being blatantly overpowered.

I might be the only one, but I feel that this is kind of a waste of a social weekend.

Idk, I'm not really that excited.

we've had snipers like 3 times and 5v5 playlists twice, each time still being ranked. Every weekend has been wasted.

Sigh.

Anyone else in the UK still have trouble find quick games, if any late at night. Can't find games in SWAT, found a game in Slayer after 4 minutes to have 2 people quit before it loads in then time out trying to find another game.

It's the same every night, has anyone from 343i said they know about this issue? It's been since they updated the matchmaking settings this month. @@Sal1ent

No way 100,000 smurf accounts are used. Only high onyx and champion players need smurf accounts. That is a very small portion of the population maybe 2-5k players. Even if they use 3 surf accounts each that is only 6-15k smurf accounts.

I plan to make use of a secondary account this weekend.  Highest rank I've achieved is a mid-level Onyx. I'm mid-to-upper level diamond in everything this season.

No way 100,000 smurf accounts are used. Only high onyx and champion players need smurf accounts. That is a very small portion of the population maybe 2-5k players. Even if they use 3 surf accounts each that is only 6-15k smurf accounts.

I want to make a smurf account so I can play with my Gold 3 friends. At the moment they come up against diamond players because I'm Diamond 6 and my search times solo are very long.

But I'm not making a smurf because that would mean paying for a new one and not having the gamertag I want.

I want to make a smurf account so I can play with my Gold 3 friends. At the moment they come up against diamond players because I'm Diamond 6 and my search times solo are very long.

But I'm not making a smurf because that would mean paying for a new one and not having the gamertag I want.

You can make unlimited smurf accounts for free though. With a free gamertag change.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You can make unlimited smurf accounts for free though. With a free gamertag change.

Really? How?

That would means I can't be Shekkles though :(

Just click add new on the sign in screen and set up an account. As long as one account has gold on your xbox you can make as many as you want.

Interesting. I'll have to do that, thanks for the tip.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Doubles is awesome to come back, hopefully it has no radar.

I know its a weekend playlist, but it should be Ranked

Beyond on the Message of the Day  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1