CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

How do posts like this not warrant bans?

Egh it is hard to convey exaggeration or joke through text, i'm not actually "disgusted" man

I still hate statpadders tho

Go away you left me to play Breakout

You also disgust me

You also thought I wanted to eat you when I told you I was just going to eat. 

Your grasp on English disgusts me.

You also thought I wanted to eat you when I told you I was just going to eat. 

Your grasp on English disgusts me.

Fuck you use commas next time

Sarcasm meta is weak overall

And of course this Lemon asshole has to criticize EVERY LITTLE THING about the sarcasm meta

Adapt to our new sarcasm; you're just stuck in the past

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but we really need the option to pre-select Warzone loadouts for every REQ level. Like once you get to REQ level 3 you'll automatically spawn with one of your BR's in your loadouts instead of manually choosing which one you want to spawn with every game, get to REQ level 5 and you'll automatically spawn with your preferred Armor Mod, etc.. This would be a vast improvement over navigating laggy menus every game just so you can choose the same spawn weapons you always do. Hell, even if the menus didn't lag this would be so much better.

@@Sal1ent

• Upvote (+1) 2

And of course this Lemon asshole has to criticize EVERY LITTLE THING about the sarcasm meta

Adapt to our new sarcasm; you're just stuck in the past

^ Reach kid of MLG sarcasm

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fuck you use commas next time

See, I didn't exactly "need" to, given my word use. Also, I find it funny. I've been spoken to about my use of commas, and the one time I don't use them, and in turn, alter me speech, I'm told to use them more.  

See, I didn't exactly "need" to, given my word use. Also, I find it funny. I've been spoken to about my use of commas, and the one time I don't use them, and in turn, alter me speech, I'm told to use them more.

Any person could have made that mistake tho, it was pretty understandable

Figured something out tonight while playing CSGO. I am a rank 1 on CSGO, since they implemented a minimum rank of 3 on your CSGO profile to play competitive matchmaking. My first three matches of CSGO casual where I actually went 100% through them to the finish without quitting...so I earned some XP, my gosh...these players are horrible at CS. The amount of tunnel vision, lack of visual awareness, lack of paying attention to the minimap where your teammates are shown making contact with the enemy...makes playing CSGO so frustrating.

So the thing I figured out is this, we gamers who are non-professionals, are not playing the actual game at the highest level. What I mean by this is that if you play with gold/plat players in Halo 5, the game is completely night and day different from the ones playing an Onyx and Champion. It's so different that it can really frustrate someone who knows the ins and outs of the game. One thing that could fix it though is myself partying up with three others and communicating over the mic, but to be brutally honest, I can't always find the time to do that and coordinate that. I just want to play a solid competitive game of Halo, and the way the skill-matching is in Halo 5, I'm punished for having shit teammates, thus being put into plat.

In CSGO, same thing applies. I have to seriously grind through the shit that will take a really long time before I achieve a profile rank of 3 to get access to the competitive playlist.

No joking, I don't get to play the real game of CSGO till rank 3. I've been playing CS since 1999, I know how to play CS, I'm no pro, but I'm also not some run of the mill scrub that just downloaded the game.

Again, this logic applies to Halo as well. I've been playing Halo since Halo CE...I know the core of the game, and I cannot stand being paired with people who are playing Halo for the very first time. I can't even enjoy the real game of Halo 5 until I get at least into Diamond...which probably still isn't the real thing.

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed...

syYtS22.jpg

0 shots fired, placed diamond 1.

You realise MMR carries through seasons right?

You realise MMR carries through seasons right?

in which case he still went positive against diamond players using only melee

I know 343 are supposedly addressing the lag issues, but thought I'd share this lovely occurence.

hM9HVcv.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2