CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I don't understand why Game Day Slayer still searches heavily based off Elo. I can not find a game when trying to search alone. Is anyone else having this problem?

That gif reminds me how much I wish they used classic zoom in H5.

You should see some of the mockups for what smart scope originally was. It's a sexier version of the classic zoom.

You should see some of the mockups for what smart scope originally was. It's a sexier version of the classic zoom.

the pre release versions of a few things were more sexy, the br, a lot of the scopes, it makes me sad that what we got at release could've been way cooler, even if it still would've been artistically distinct from the old games.

the pre release versions of a few things were more sexy, the br, a lot of the scopes, it makes me sad that what we got at release could've been way cooler, even if it still would've been artistically distinct from the old games.

Smart Scope's original pitch was on another level of sexy, man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I see them?

This game is literally unplayable for me now after whatever they changed. 

This is happening every 30sec in EVERY SINGLE GAME. 

My connection is fine. They need to fix whatever they fucked up.

Zi3vwd3.gif

That's been happening to lots of people since Day 1, including myself. 343 made a post about it recently 

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-multiple-lag-issue/9ea0f822-5c55-4f44-b235-e9246fc3b4b5/posts?page=59#post1173

Anyone else think the FFA playlist in this game is just brutal? I do well enough in it but I just don't find myself having fun at all. Everyone just crouches in cubby spots all game with ARs and hoards fuel rods and railguns. I miss middy ffas from h2/h3.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else think the FFA playlist in this game is just brutal? I do well enough in it but I just don't find myself having fun at all. Everyone just crouches in cubby spots all game with ARs and hoards fuel rods and railguns. I miss middy ffas from h2/h3.

I used to love FFA but haven't played more than 2 consecutive games of it since November.

I used to love FFA but haven't played more than 2 consecutive games of it since November.

It's alright on certain maps, but overall it's just not a good experience. Only playing it to get my placement games done.

In comparison to the playlists of H3, even Reach, FFA is a complete fucking ball sack. I got my placement into Diamond and even then I was not exactly tempted to play more because it was campfest galore.

It's because the autos are too powerful and there's radar. I've been tempted to test just how many storm rifle shots it takes before a beatdown to kill. Ridiculous.

No one likes playing with shit statpadders homie

You disgust me

How do posts like this not warrant bans?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7