CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Sniper needs to be removed on Rig. Slayer on Rig is determined by who can grab sniper and camp at the back of the map the most.

If I had my way, the sniper wouldn't be on any maps.

Having a sniper isn't a problem. Its having this sniper that is the problem.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Had a random thought today. ..when searching in Arena the background can change to a picture of a spartan holding the saw on Plaza. Why is the saw not in any of the arena maps? It's incredibly powerful and honestly could make a good weapon pad pickup.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Had a random thought today. ..when searching in Arena the background can change to a picture of a spartan holding the saw on Plaza. Why is the saw not in any of the arena maps? It's incredibly powerful and honestly could make a good weapon pad pickup.

Oh god, please no. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think we should be limited to 1 grenade per spawn. The nade spam is insane sometimes.

That's what happens when the game tells players whether their random ass, around-the-corner, "ROOM CHECK!" nades do damage or not.  

If they removed grenade damage indicators, much of the mindless spamming would instantly vanish. Based on how awesome and beneficial that would be, we can say with absolute certainty it will never, ever happen.  But hey, the same can be said for sprint...so who really gaf?

• Upvote (+1) 6

No thanks. There's power weapons and then there's the SAW, especially Halo 4 Turbo's SAW.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Having a sniper isn't a problem. Its having this sniper that is the problem.

You mean you're not a fan of having a charter bus and lighthouse resting atop a Halo sniper rifle???

Yeah, neither is anyone else.  It'll be back for Halo 6 though...don't you worry.  Maybe with more magnetism, brighter bulb in the lighthouse, and zero vapor trail...just to make sure it's nothing like a Halo sniper rifle.  "Fan service".

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just started picking h5 again after xgames ..but god damn is spartan charge annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You're literally saying you like guns that are easier to use/lessen the skill gap.

I will agree with the fact that the gun having no visual recoil is a huge plus though.

Not exactly, I still find the Pistol the most fun to use. Maybe its nostalgia and the fact it doesn't have ADS, its nice having that classic zoom.

Would love a classic playlist with no abilities and the H2 BR as a starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The regular SAW isn't that much better than an smg. Wouldn't be a worthwhile power weapon honestly. It would get ignored more than the caster.

The Saw and the Sentinel Beam are like the same weapon.  The Sentinel Beam wasn't ignored.

Has it actually been confirmed that the H2 BR (the new H2 BR in H5) has more magnetism/autoaim than the H5 BR?

I find the new H2 BR to be slightly more difficult because you actually have to move the reticle in a way that lets all 3 bullets hit due to the slower burst.

The H5 BR rewards twitching aim adjusting but the H2 one rewards smooth and steady target tracking.

Anyone?

Has it actually been confirmed that the H2 BR (the new H2 BR in H5) has more magnetism/autoaim than the H5 BR?

I find the new H2 BR to be slightly more difficult because you actually have to move the reticle in a way that lets all 3 bullets hit due to the slower burst.

The H5 BR rewards twitching aim adjusting but the H2 one rewards smooth and steady target tracking.

Anyone?

It definitely had more magnetism.

There's a gif floating around somewhere which shows it.

Edit: That's the one.

Anyone?

BhcSuWO.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone?

Don't forget that longer bursts also make headshotting no-shields opponents easier as you are given more time and area to sweep your reticle.

Who needs a SAW when the AR is broken.

Looks like we are close to finishing all the level three spartan company commendations. The ones we got the most work left on are Road Trip (kills with vehicles) and Pain Train (spartan charge kills). Everything else should be done within the week, I'd say.

Looks like we are close to finishing all the level three spartan company commendations. The ones we got the most work left on are Road Trip (kills with vehicles) and Pain Train (spartan charge kills). Everything else should be done within the week, I'd say.

Whh are we struggling so much with vechile kills?

I have a habit of only using vehicles to take out bosses. I don't use really use them otherwise. I think a lot of people do the same but I'm going to try to up my vehicle use now.

OKay it's annoying the living crap outta me for the whole day but, was he ever a Team Beyonder? ..I remember someone had a wasp for their Avatar on TB. 

Not that I'm aware of.

Because vehicles are so fkn easy to destory so I usually get like 3 kills before the other team spams with the plasma pistol and destory me in 2 seconds.