CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I played all night and not one time did I ever have a Br battle with another player. The BR fells nothing like a Halo BR in any way, shape, or form. 

@@Arftacular. If you find out where this guy lives, I will buy you a plane ticket so you can go punch him in the face. Deal?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what's funny is that you wouldn't do it ya damn self 

hahahahahahahaha

This community is the absolute fucking worst holy shit. Good thing OT is better!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not a fan of Halo 5. Already went back to H2A. Its a fast pace cluster fuck that plays nothing like Halo. The only thing they have in common is Spartans. All automatics are so OP the game is completely annoying to play. I never know what weapon I am going to face when I run into a player due to the amount of op weapons scattered around the map. Will it be the op AR, or the OP smg, or a Br or a DMR, or a snipe? It feels as if they balanced the weapons by making everything over powered. Sprint, ADS, and AR starts are the icing on the shit cake. So far I could care less to play Halo 5 at all. 

If the weapons killing super quick is putting you off. I think you should stick with it and play a good few more games, I can understand how playing the game and getting used to the weapons killing faster could be a turn off for a lot of players but I'd say you'll enjoy it more if you stick with it. That is, IF the only thing you don't like is how fast the weapons are killing you..

If you see a pile of shit you dont need to feel it and eat it in order to confirm its shit, link.

You've never in your life saw a game that looked bad to you, only to try it out and realized you liked it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You've never in your life saw a game that looked bad to you, only to try it out and realized you liked it? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Even worse, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and wasted $120 on failed games. 180 if you count the MCC.

But Halo 5 I won't make the same mistake. 343 studios has done enough to fuck a top tier franchise.

Ok I saw a couple of people say this game isn't "traditional halo" if I remember correctly 343 just released 4 halo games on one disc and yes it barely works but if you want to play traditional Halo play any of those four games. H5 is something new and not all new things are bad. 

• Downvote (-1) 7

Sprint dose not and will not ever work in a game that involves regenerative shields. A lesson 343 will never get through their thick ego. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even worse, I gave them the benefit of the doubt and wasted $120 on failed games. 180 if you count the MCC.

But Halo 5 I won't make the same mistake. 343 studios has done enough to fuck a top tier franchise.

That literally has nothing to do with my point.

Sprint dose not and will not ever work in a game that involves regenerative shields. A lesson 343 will never get through their thick ego. 

Sprints really balanced in this game lol. Sprint didn't work in Reach or 4 but this game it works well imo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Ok I saw a couple of people say this game isn't "traditional halo" if I remember correctly 343 just released 4 halo games on one disc and yes it barely works but if you want to play traditional Halo play any of those four games. H5 is something new and not all new things are bad.

Yeah its not like we want to play traditional halo with new maps, ideas, and better graphics. Lets just play CE to H3 till our face turns blue because 343 can't figure out that Halo fans want to play...Halo!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sprints really balanced in this game lol. Sprint didn't work in Reach or 4 but this game it works well imo

I could write you a ten page essay on how you are wrong but its late. Also you are telling Halo fans to piss off and play 10 year old Halo games? If you like all the new BS they added then why dont you go play cod? Halo can be innovated on without stealing garbage from other popular games. If you ask me Halo has no unique identity anymore. Just another brick in the wall now. 

Yeah its not like we want to play traditional halo with new maps, ideas, and better graphics. Lets just play CE to H3 till our face turns blue because 343 can't figure out that Halo fans want to play...Halo!

From seeing people on this forum that seems what they want. H5 is new and new isn't always bad. This is just the beta to so it can change from now to the games official release.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Its not even about the games being carbon copies of either cause Halo 3 and 2 are different in about 100 different ways and none of them are anything like CE. None of those three games play exactly alike, or really even close to it. They just adhere to a solid principle. Hell even Reach did to an extent, 4 and this current and likely largely unchanging version of H5 cant make that claim. These are not Halo games fundamentally IDK what else to say

They're not going to decide to remove Sprint, every other Spartan Ability, Take flinch out, take the in game callouts out, take everything out that isnt a core Halo mechanic out. We all know these things arent happening, they've screwed us once before with this already. They arent going to do it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe we'd rather play a Halo that play like Halo instead of cod, titanfall, and destiny. Why don't you go play those games?

Hilarious-soccer-dives-12-GIFs-coolfeed.

I'll just drop the neg bomb. No reason convincing people that won't take the time to listen to the countless amount of times people have explained their flawed reasoning. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe we'd rather play a Halo that play like Halo instead of cod, titanfall, and destiny. Why don't you go play those games?

Hilarious-soccer-dives-12-GIFs-coolfeed.

I've played Halo and CoD for years and this game doesn't play like CoD at all lol. I think people on this forum are just afraid of change. But I don't know anything I guess. 

• Downvote (-1) 9

I've come to the conclusion that I since I'm liking H5 I'm wrong and I'm stupid for liking that changes that 343 are trying to do. My opinions are always invalid because this game isn't like CE/2/3 oh well. I'll play my beta in peace while others get mad

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I've played Halo and CoD for years and this game doesn't play like CoD at all lol. I think people on this forum are just afraid of change. But I don't know anything I guess.

Change isn't good by default so I don't know why you think that point is relevant in any way. Does it disappoint you in the least that the deep gameplay of Halo CE has been ignored by every sequel since? I'd much rather see that gameplay expanded upon than watch subpar Halo titles collide with other franchises, especially when H5 is portrayed as "going back to Halo's arena roots." Fuck it, your name is biscuits, why am I trying to explain anything to you?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've come to the conclusion that I since I'm liking H5 I'm wrong and I'm stupid for liking that changes that 343 are trying to do. My opinions are always invalid because this game isn't like CE/2/3 oh well. I'll play my beta in peace while others get mad

There are good changes and then there are 343 changes, my friend.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1