CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I can find games of Slayer on MCC faster then I can on H5.

Thats it, I'm throwing my placement matches so i get Plat or Diamond so I solo search slayer rather than having to really that 3 other friends want to play Arena as well.

Oorrr, 343 could hurry up and add Social Slayer, but I little hope in that happening.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We've had Team Slayer twice, Shotty Snipers once, and Team snipers was weighted really heavily in the Holiday social playlist so it was all that was ever played.

I'm still incredibly pissed and surprised that we still haven't gotten Social Arena or Social Slayer. I want to play Slayer and Team Arena but because of Region lock and my Ranking in both playlists, finding matches if pretty muc impossible 90% of the time.

Social modes would be nice. I am in the same spot sorta. My region is less than desirable, so I have trouble finding games in ANY mode.

Finishing silvers is just utter gobshite. I've still got a ton left to go, too. Was it this bad for you guys?

Bad as in?

I try to have a little fun which makes the REQ grind bearable, but if that's not happening which is understandable, then I'm sure it will feel like that for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I try to have a little fun which makes the REQ grind bearable, but if that's not happening which is understandable, then I'm sure it will feel like that for you.

jus want me Mark IV and classic BR m8

Let's talk about everyone's favorite topic ITT: REQs. Specifically REQ Packs and new REQs we get every month through content updates. 

I've seen several people get upset after they show off what's in a new update and then post "Now it just makes it harder for me to get X skin/Y certification/Z helmet." And that's true for a lot of people. So what if we introduced REQ Packs with a theme to them. In this case the theme would be focused around the update from that specific month. 

Here's an example:

7dpdp35.png

Cartographer's Gift Pack      10000 // $2.99

Cartographer's Gift Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs with a high chance at consumables exclusive to this content update. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks from Cartographer's Gift, if available. 

Essentially it will act as a glorified Gold REQ Pack. Same price, same amount of cards given, with a little bit of help to get specific cards hence why it's expensive even when getting a chance at something like an Uncommon. And it will act just like a Gold Pack when all permanents are unlocked as it will give you back 6000 RP after every opened pack. Each month the pack will change to accommodate the new content update.

@@Sal1ent @@Deez

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

gMha7AY.jpg

February 2016 season is showing up now. No rank resets, though.

7dpdp35.png

Cartographer's Gift Pack      10000 // $2.99

Cartographer's Gift Packs contain a large amount of Uncommon to Legendary REQs with a high chance at consumables exclusive to this content update. 2 REQs will be permanent unlocks from Cartographer's Gift, if available. 

Essentially it will act as a glorified Gold REQ Pack. Same price, same amount of cards given, with a little bit of help to get specific cards hence why it's expensive even when getting a chance at something like an Uncommon. And it will act just like a Gold Pack when all permanents are unlocked as it will give you back 6000 RP after every opened pack. Each month the pack will change to accommodate the new content update.

I can't stress how good of an idea this is. I hear people constantly going on about how CU's just make getting the MK IV armor or Gold Standard skin they want, much harder to get. Specific packs for each CU like this (And unlockables in general) would be a really good idea. Well thought out here, though. Well said.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't stress how good of an idea this is. I hear people constantly going on about how CU's just make getting the MK IV armor or Gold Standard skin they want, much harder to get. Specific packs for each CU like this (And unlockables in general) would be a really good idea. Well thought out here, though. Well said.

jtNxQRN.jpg:intel:

In regards to the whole small team/social playlist argument, I wish they would remove ranked slayer and make this the lineup:

• Solo Arena (Ranked, Minimum Party of 4)
  • Team Arena (Ranked, Maximum Party of 2)
  • Team Doubles (Ranked, Minimum Party of 2)
  • Social Slayer (Social 4v4)
  • SWAT (Social)
  • BTB (Social)
  • Breakout (Social or Ranked, idc)
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The more I play Arena, the more I realise how fucking bullshit Automatic weapons are in this game. Who needs precision weapons when you have a storm rifle?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm downloading a preview program update right now so I can't check, did they give away the "reward" for getting ranked in Season 1? I'm pretty sure they said we would have gotten something at the end of the season.

"At the end of each Season, those who qualified in at least one playlist (by playing 10 placement matches in any ranked playlist) will earn an exclusive seasonal pack reward emblem, only available that Season."

I'm downloading a preview program update right now so I can't check, did they give away the "reward" for getting ranked in Season 1? I'm pretty sure they said we would have gotten something at the end of the season.

Season hasn't actually ended yet, so no. But the emblem you will get was added in this months update.

EB70T99.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are the servers so bad? I don't get it. I literally have the fastest possible internet money can buy and every 3 games people are teleporting or eating shots. This all started a few weeks ago. I'm hearing the same things from my friends so its not just me. 

Why are the servers so bad? I don't get it. I literally have the fastest possible internet money can buy and every 3 games people are teleporting or eating shots. This all started a few weeks ago. I'm hearing the same things from my friends so its not just me. 

that looks like an interesting turn, maybe CA players (I guess that speed test is yours?) get to play on EU servers while EU players are stuck on NA servers :kappa: