CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I KNEW THAT WAS YOU. Sorry for my shit performance, was caught up in other things.

Not sure if I should use my req points for Shinobi while the chances are better or save them for the Halo 2 BR. 

Did they seriously remove the Super Slide?

All that talk about the skill gap pre-release and they remove something that widened it. I really hate it when devs do this sort of thing. Unless it's an exploit or is actively breaking the game, it should be left in IMO.

343 putting everything in a nice safe box without much room for deviation just lessens opportunities for community engagement and making the game equally our own.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry off topic, not sorry. Trivium sucks now. 

Are you referring to clean vocals of Silence in the Snow or just ripin on Trivium in general? 

Did they seriously remove the Super Slide?

All that talk about the skill gap pre-release and they remove something that widened it. I really hate it when devs do this sort of thing. Unless it's an exploit or is actively breaking the game, it should be left in IMO.

343 putting everything in a nice safe box without much room for deviation just lessens opportunities for community engagement and making the game equally our own.

Honestly I'm surprised that they let people forge outside of Dev maps. That Highrise map is above empire 

Are you referring to clean vocals of Silence in the Snow or just ripin on Trivium in general? 

Shogun = Halo 1

Everything after = Halo 4

The Crusade = Bloom

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly I'm surprised that they let people forge outside of Dev maps. That Highrise map is above empire

Really? Did not know that...

The Forge team is putting in work. I really want to know why their communication abilities far exceed everyone else's at the studio.

Highrise looks really sweet as a map as well. Nice to see a more wide open Breakout space.

They changed too much from their two newest album. Like they pulled an 'All That Remains'. Where they just try to become radio soft (not saying this is their reason, they could like their new music. Which is fine. I just don't personally like it) I liked Shogun and shit like that waaay more. It's not that they suck. They just changed their direction in a way that I personally do not like. EDIT: I feel like an ass for being really off topic so anything else should be either PMS are just a dropped subject :p 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure if this has been asked, but i know they said you can use the H2BR in forge, but can you put it as a starting weapon it custom games? I would assume so, but just want to make sure. I want to play a H2BR FFA on truth tonight. 

Quitting the build until I get the new map so I can use the H2 BR. This wouldn't have been a problem if they just added a Veto system in. Can't believe people here wanted no veto system.

lmao holy shit

lol this H2 BR. Definitely as easy as I remember it - the aim assist feels about the same as the regular BR, the bullet mag is possibly even more extreme, and the shorter time between bursts but longer time for a full burst results in even easier sweeping kills and mid-battle adjustment.

And some of you will still want to spawn with the thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if this has been asked, but i know they said you can use the H2BR in forge, but can you put it as a starting weapon it custom games? I would assume so, but just want to make sure. I want to play a H2BR FFA on truth tonight. 

Nope.

Mate. We want to spawn with it in custom games so we can have fun. Playing on an H2 remake with the H2 br and Halo 5s style and mechanics? That sounds pretty fun imo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol this H2 BR. Definitely as easy as I remember it - the aim assist feels about the same as the regular BR, the bullet mag is possibly even more extreme, and the shorter time between bursts but longer time for a full burst results in even easier sweeping kills and mid-battle adjustment.

So, it's somehow easier to use than the H5 BR? So glad that this thing's a Legendary REQ.

I'd rather spawn with a weapon that is a tad too easy than one that puts me at a disadvantage off spawn. A pistol buff is ideal though for sure. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Button glitches don't work on the Halo 2 BR do they?

I wish... They even patched out their own advanced techniques so I doubt they would add even more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup, lets pretend that H5 is the bleeding edge of competitive console gameplay.. With its AR/Radar starts, we can't let a proven weapon like the H2BR pollute the perfectly balanced sandbox we have now. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Arena Breakout not removed from Team Arena playlist? After weeks of people tweeting at people like Bravo telling them to take it out lol. The only thing I wanted 343 to do in this patch and it wasn't done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The H5 BR is light years easier to use than the H2 BR. I loved when I matched a lot of the people on here in H2 MCC and they couldn't out BR me a single time; yet would rant on here about how easy it is to use (not in comparison to H5, just in general). @@Stoppabl3 and @@aKREZZ will assuredly attest to that considering they would be with me.

This isn't directed at you, don't take it that way, but it really bothers me that people think the H5 BR is harder to use than the H2 BR. H2 had magnetism and aim-assist. For sure. 100% do not disagree with that fact. But the H5 auto-aim and magnetism is SO much higher than H2's it's ridiculous. I four shot like it's my job on this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2