CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think they got rid of shotgun so that in strongholds the sides would be more balanced. Im not sure how it'll play in slayer but it'll make it more fair imo for arena

I am talking strictly from the slayer perspective.

Why can't we spawn with the H2 BR? Now we don't even have a chance to make classic settings..

Why would you create a system like this? Players don't have access to the weapons you put in the game..

Just absolutely mind boggling..

seriously 343 manages to fuck up EVERYTHING

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can't spawn with BR because it would devalue the REQ packs for Warzone :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Maybe possibly spawns got tweaked on Colliseum ctf. I just spawned in the enemy base twice

This is what I was talking about during the tourney where people were spawning at the enemy base and it gave one team the win. This is bullshit man CTF rule #1 ALWAYS SPAWN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE MAP.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This is what I was talking about during the tourney where people were spawning at the enemy base and it gave one team the win. This is bullshit man CTF rule #1 ALWAYS SPAWN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE MAP.

Agreed. Needs fixed asap

This is what I was talking about during the tourney where people were spawning at the enemy base and it gave one team the win. This is bullshit man CTF rule #1 ALWAYS SPAWN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE MAP.[/

Hey hey be easy on them, you don't want your post to be removed do you?

Thank God I don't play Arena ( don't want to deal with Breakout)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where are the spawn points at? Like elbow-ish? Or is it bottom mid/basement?

Where are the spawn points at? Like elbow-ish? Or is it bottom mid/basement?

During the tourney I saw people spawn at the enemy team's rocket corner. Idk about other spots though but that one was the worst spot I saw.

Video of the Coliseum issue. You don't even need to throw grenade/shoot, you can just stand in the base and they'll spawn on the other side of the map.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Video of the Coliseum issue. You don't even need to throw grenade/shoot, you can just stand in the base and they'll spawn on the other side of the map.

That is a hilarious oversight. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I read the patch notes and saw that they "fixed" the super slide and fast fall.  I need to go into work so i don't have time to scan the thread or try it myself, but are those really gone?  If so that's extremely disappointing.

Well.. That's hilarious haha.

Is it just a Neutral Spawn issue that can be fixed in Forge?

So I read the patch notes and saw that they "fixed" the super slide and fast fall.  I need to go into work so i don't have time to scan the thread or try it myself, but are those really gone?  If so that's extremely disappointing.

Si senor.

Wow....thats ridiculous

Loading into Forge, it looks like the Spawn volume in each base on Coliseum is set to the wrong team.

Going to change the team tags now and see if it fixes the issue.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WTF

Loading into Forge, it looks like the Spawn volume in each base on Coliseum is set to the wrong team.

Going to change the team tags now and see if it fixes the issue.

Why did they change anything in Coli ?. Have anyone checked if they change something else in Slayer ? .

Man, I honestly thought that super slide was going to be to Halo 5 what the wavedash is to Super Smash Bros. Melee. Poor form on 343i for patching out what was raising the skill ceiling. It gave the game even more depth to its movement and offered experienced players more ways to express their particular playstyle.

I can't even play anymore and I'm really disappointed in this development.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Changing the spawn zone didn't fix it.

Maybe I'm missing a dodgy spawn zone, though.

Changing the spawn zone didn't fix it.

Maybe I'm missing a dodgy spawn zone, though.

#HuntTheTruth