CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Less chance? Now you have a huge 10 free kill sword guy snowball running free in the map.

As opposed to getting snowballed by camo sword AND shotgun?

Not gonna say this is the best thing ever but I rather prefer it over more shit

As opposed to getting snowballed by camo sword AND shotgun?

Not gonna say this is the best thing ever but I rather prefer it over more shit

Sword and camo canceled each other more often than. It would have been smarter to remove a sword in a hallway based map. Honestly, if I boot up FFA and pickup the sword, itll just be free kills with concern for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why can't we spawn with the H2 BR? Now we don't even have a chance to make classic settings..

Why would you create a system like this? Players don't have access to the weapons you put in the game..

Just absolutely mind boggling..

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quitting the build until I get the new map so I can use the H2 BR. This wouldn't have been a problem if they just added a Veto system in. Can't believe people here wanted no veto system.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Quitting the build until I get the new map so I can use the H2 BR. This wouldn't have been a problem if they just added a Veto system in. Can't believe people here wanted no veto system.

Well, it would still be a problem with the veto system (as I understand the situation, anyway). The veto system allowed you just two maps rather than one so you'd have the same issue.

I've heard many complaints on the voting system, here, but never one against veto.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope 343 is forced to eat Raisins today after removing super slide

Edi: anyone play Riptide? How is it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've heard many complaints on the voting system, here, but never one against veto.

I prefer the Starcraft method where you ban 2 or 3 maps in the settings that will never show up.

It was when 343 said that they will not include any form of a voting system. People here were praising that like it was a good thing. I mean, the veto system from Halo 3 worked fine so why change it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

jesus christ i just spent 340k nooooo. i only got 3 skins anyway  :angry:

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was when 343 said that they will not include any form of a voting system. People here were praising that like it was a good thing. I mean, the veto system from Halo 3 worked fine so why change it?

Yeah, they were happy VOTING was gone. But were disappointed at the lack of veto. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every map is just recycled bits and pieces of other maps. I dont know how they get away with this

Edit: I also cant help but trying to double shot on the classic BR  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So no counter against the sword now lol. Very smart.

I think they got rid of shotgun so that in strongholds the sides would be more balanced. Im not sure how it'll play in slayer but it'll make it more fair imo for arena