CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Poll is nearly complete, I will post the results when enough votes come in. 

:intensifies:

Can't wait for the inevitable shit posting that comes with it

3898069-1401115856539311_animate.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait for the inevitable shit posting that comes with it

3898069-1401115856539311_animate.gif

Part of me wants all of the people polled to troll, and vote to keep Breakout in.

Just got out of class. Pissed and don't feel good. Someone please fill me in on anything I might have missed.

We're the only halo community that doesn't just sit back and complain about shit....we go hard to make sure we're heard and issues are resolved or given some sort of attention. It's why they communicate with us the way they do or ignore us at times...we're not with the bullshit.

I think it's a quote by Bill Gates, I could be mistaken but I remember the quote said something like "You learn the most from your unsatisfied customers."

Anytime there are unsatisfied customers, they almost 100% of the time point out the exact flaw of the product. That's how you improve your product. You listen to people who are not happy with it.

I just really wish 343 would do that more often. We have so many good posts here on TB that would greatly benefit 343. I hope they will be more open to us someday.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We're the only halo community that doesn't just sit back and complain about shit....we go hard to make sure we're heard and issues are resolved or given some sort of attention. It's why they communicate with us the way they do or ignore us at times...we're not with the bullshit.

Remember when beyond was given a review copy of halo 5? me neither.

I will always appreciate a forum that doesn't get too caught up with "shiny" stuff. That just makes me give more of my respect. But really though, I understand why 343i wouldn't try to spark discussion here. It's hard to trump skeptical people and well-informed people.

I think it's a quote by Bill Gates, I could be mistaken but I remember the quote said something like "You learn the most from your unsatisfied customers."

Anytime there are unsatisfied customers, they almost 100% of the time point out the exact flaw of the product. That's how you improve your product. You listen to people who are not happy with it.

I just really wish 343 would do that more often. We have so many good posts here on TB that would greatly benefit 343. I hope they will be more open to us someday.

343 is going to do what benefits 343....it's why I gave up with giving feedback on their second version of halo and continued playing an actual halo game. They can have that shit. I'm done wasting keyboard strokes. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I will always appreciate a forum that doesn't get too caught up with "shiny" stuff. That just makes me give more of my respect. But really though, I understand why 343i wouldn't try to spark discussion here. It's hard to trump skeptical people and well-informed people.

bingo

• Upvote (+1) 2

343 is going to do what benefits 343....it's why I gave up with giving feedback on their second version of halo and continued playing an actual halo game. They can have that shit. I'm done wasting keyboard strokes.

I understand what you're saying. =(

Sigh

I wish 343 didnt do so much shit that it made people have this attitude. We need people to still be able to talk about the issues with Halo but its so hars to put the effort in when you are ignored on a constant basis on the real issues, not REQ packs or small server issues that are resolved in an hour or 2.

Halo 5 has so much potential currently being squandered right now. :/

• Upvote (+1) 3