CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Surprising to say, Waypoint aren't please with the current state of H5..

Give it a few months.

*Raises an eyebrow*

I'd post this on Waypoint but...I'd get banned for "calling out".

I've considered posting this on three separate occasions. Lemon got called out on a few news sites regarding stuff he posted here. Certainly Waypoint wouldn't ban you for...

...wait. nvm.

343 better hurry up with those playlist. Waypoint don't joke around with dat content..

yep dem social playlists cause 343 only cares about the pros and mlg and -Yoink- so the REAL fans dont get anythig.

I'm being completely serious. Right around when Halo Wars 2's hype train kicks into full gear, we'll have people defending this game like it's their only daughter.

@@L377UC3

You missed the HaloFollower thread that got locked down when they started talking about the crew, didn't you?

Also, it's gonna be full on honeymoon mode once they release Ball and Infection.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@L377UC3

You missed the HaloFollower thread that got locked down when they started talking about the crew, didn't you?

Also, it's gonna be full on honeymoon mode once they release Ball and Infection.

HF thread? About the scandal?

@@L377UC3

I've been keeping my distance recently. Can't devote as much time as usual to my crusade.

Nothing you said surprised me however and I fully agree with all of it.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but are people genuinely surprised that 343 would lie? Mostly I just lurk, waiting for the next fabrication/numerical manipulation that 343 will inevitably post on these forums, so I can see the best excuse they can come up with to rationalize their poor decisions. (Regarding Competitive)

I'm with you here, it's not surprising at all as this is not their first time lying to us.

HF thread? About the scandal?

Nah, just a random thread today that got derailed into being about the scandal then locked.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just repeating what I was told. Apparently there was a Skype call w/ pros before break. There is no agenda here, please take off the tinfoil hats.

• Upvote (+1) 22
  • Downvote (-1) 28

I'm with you here, it's not surprising at all as this is not their first time lying to us.

Im sure it isn't the first or the last time they'll straight up lie to us. But the way the lie was uncovered is pretty entertaining.. 

Just repeating what I was told. Apparently there was a Skype call w/ pros before break. There is no agenda here, please take off the tinfoil hats.

:intensifies:

I want 343 to prove to everyone that they mean business by removing Breakout given a sufficient number of pros saying no, or if they need more info, a poll can be made here or on Waypoint.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the aiming getting fixed? If so I'll buy a 100 gold packs. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Love ya Josh, but you seemed pretty adamant about this tidbit of knowledge that you never verified. How does one just tell you something that completely didn't happen? 

• Upvote (+1) 3