CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

100% makes up polls that never actually happened. 

It was during the time Beyond did their poll thread. I'm sure many here remember that. This got /r/Halo and Waypoint to do one as well. It was a large thing when it happened and 343 never responded to it beyond "we admire your opinons".

• Upvote (+1) 3

But seriously, when ARK: Survival Evolved and Rainbow Six Siege is beating out your game you have to acknowledge something is wrong. 

Those seem to be 2 very good games based on their popularity

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sensing some frustration from you. Want to talk about fam?

Look here for a min Kawhi Leonard.....get back to that impeccable 343 man to man defense and cut the reverse psychology nonsense out. It will never work on me. Ever. Stop deflecting (get it?).

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was during the time Beyond did their poll thread. I'm sure many here remember that. This got /r/Halo and Waypoint to do one as well. It was a large thing when it happened and 343 never responded to it beyond "we admire your opinons".

Oh I was saying that 343 Industries is making up results to polls that never happened now. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Those seem to be 2 very good games based on their popularity

So we're in agreement that h5 is terrible then....based on its popularity?

Ha

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was literally just thinking about this. Makes you really wonder about that 11% now doesn't it? 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was a poll with 5 options (Strongly in favor, Weakly in favor, Indifferent, etc - Strongly opposed) and the results were compiled between 3, correct?

Without their tendency towards blatant lying, that's skewing the results significantly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh I was saying that 343 Industries is making up results to polls that never happened now. 

I don't think that's the case. 343 just knows which market to ask to get the results that fit their vision.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ha

He only said that the other two games seemed good. :P He didn't say anything about H5.

If @@SnakeBite can give myself or @@CyReN access to the chat (briefly, boot us after), or a simple way to message every pro at once (or atleast most), I would gladly be able to provide an anonymous poll statistic about Breakout and anything else really.

I am actually pretty curious myself. I would probably throw 1-2 other questions in there as well. (Settings related)

We need this so we can see the utter disdain for breakout.

11% of the entire Halo population is still a lot of people. Which is why I think we got the toggle. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was a poll with 5 options (Strongly in favor, Weakly in favor, Indifferent, etc - Strongly opposed) and the results were compiled between 3, correct?

Without their tendency towards blatant lying, that's skewing the results significantly.

Yeah, that's what @ was just talking about. 11% was only counted as people who were definitively against sprint.

I don't know if blatant lying is the word I would use, personally, but I will say there is an apparent double standard on self-selection bias if you ask me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He only said that the other two games seemed good. :P He didn't say anything about H5.

I was simply using his population logic. Are you guys still only playing warzone to ensure that you enjoy playing the game or nah?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't think that's the case. 343 just knows which market to ask to get the results that fit their vision.

Yeah... They're not in your face deceptive, but sneaky wording and or misrepresentation is kinda their (or at least, some of their figurehead's) thing

"FULL SCREEN EXPERIENCES" loool

But @@heytred I still love you fam

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Saucey stealing my ideas  :lxthul:

My main concern was that it would be a pain in the ass to get a hold of every single pro, but if that wasnt an issue then...  :simms:

This may not be related to the topic at hand but if anyone is partying up for Warzone can one of you send an invite my way?

My main concern was that it would be a pain in the ass to get a hold of every single pro, but if that wasnt an issue then...  :simms:

Do it for science

Look here for a min Kawhi Leonard.....get back to that impeccable 343 man to man defense and cut the reverse psychology nonsense out. It will never work on me. Ever. Stop deflecting (get it?).

01a06fd90b95f6225c76a6771bcaf964.png

Ha

Fucking got me. I see it's flaws and people's reasoning as to not playing it, but hell I'm still enjoying it

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"21 maps!"

Sigh, yeah.

Not a fan of people saying "Well, Reach did it too!" Like yeah...it was stupid then, too, LOL why does that make it okay 5 years later