CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

When you beat a horse this hard, you turn its bones to essential dust and make bonemeal.

Bonemeal sounds like a failed Halloween snack.

Hey guys! Does anybody know for our Spartan company commendations, does everything only count from Warzone or does arena count as well? Like BXR, Spartan charge, etc.

It's arbitrary enough for him to keep going back to it.

Meh. It is the biggest issue I have with the game at the moment, mechanics being second. I am playing on 2 and sometimes 1 sensitivity to feel any sense of control aiming in this game, whereas I could play 4 or 5 in H1 or 2 and do just fine

Meh. It is the biggest issue I have with the game at the moment, mechanics being second. I am playing on 2 and sometimes 1 sensitivity to feel any sense of control aiming in this game, whereas I could play 4 or 5 in H1 or 2 and do just fine

What are the rest of your settings? 

0% inner deadzone, 12% outer due to having a 2 year old controller with slight drift

Have you considered increasing your inner deadzone if your joystick feels too worn in? How about the possibility that your issue lies more in your hardware than the H5 aiming? 

Hey guys! Does anybody know for our Spartan company commendations, does everything only count from Warzone or does arena count as well? Like BXR, Spartan charge, etc.

Both count.

Have you considered increasing your inner deadzone if your joystick feels too worn in? How about the potential that your issue lies more in your hardware than the H5 aiming?

I have considered AND tested all of this

I used 3 different controllers, one two year old one, my cousins year old one, and my brothers new one he just bought. Obviously aiming control increases the newer the controller. HOWEVER, what is consistent across all of them is a feeling of sudden shifting when I move a stick to a point ( I believe someone has madd a graph of this )

So I went on MCC with CE, and tested that out. There is hardly any acceleration on any of the controllers (but yes I lose control with my older controller obviously). You could argue I have played CE longer but I RARELY played it for the last 7 ish years until MCC.

My aim acceleration in H5 is set to1, yet the shift is still present. I would like to believe I am just missing but there is such a huge discrepancy between how I aim in previous Halos compared to this one

• Upvote (+1) 3

What exactly is needed to unlock the Achilles armor? I know it's to get to level 4 and 5 in Spartan Company Commendations.

What exactly is needed to unlock the Achilles armor? I know it's to get to level 4 and 5 in Spartan Company Commendations.

Get all Spartan Company Kill Commendations completed to Level 3 for the body armor, get them to Level 5 for the helmet.

Get all Spartan Company Kill Commendations completed to Level 3 for the body armor, get them to Level 5 for the helmet.

Well fuck. It's getting Recon in Halo 3 all over again. I'd go as far as to say that getting Recon was easier post 2009.