CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I would like the idea of a story about an elite you play as, would certainly be a nice change of pace. Also if it's going to take cues from the revenant, then I'd probably like it even more.

Hell, I NEED a tonally and stylistically different Halo game. I'm gettin' real sick of the Hollywood sci-fi style 343 is trying to achieve, as well as too many characters not getting developed at all. The game would take some influence from that one Halo Legends short with the Elite whose wife is murdered, so like major Japanese and Samurai cues, and only a few characters with lots of development. This would be the greatest Halo campaign for me.

343 should have played some Hearthstone before designing the REQ pack system.

This whole, "Buy the bronzes, than the silvers, than the golds" system is just awful, and the only alternative is to spend points inefficiently.

There should a selection of identically priced packs, each sporting a different theme related to the items you can unlock, with all of them offering an equal chance at rare unlocks. The 3-tier system they went with has turned unlocking items into a choice of efficiency over preference, and anyone who has taken the efficient route is missing out on the full potential of the system.

So, why is this referred to as the "Mark V Alpha"? Are there "Bravo" ( :bravo:) and "Charlie" variants, or is this just a name?

ia-gallery-14-3298de871f4a44118104abf894

Where is the utility belt on the Mark V?? It looks so naked without it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Where is the utility belt on the Mark V?? It looks so naked without it.

NO WONDER I FELT SOMETHING WAS WRONG

That and the fact that the Mark V just stuffed its fucking face with chocolate cake

It's the same people shit posting day in and out and having one line coversations between themselves. This thread gets derailed every few pages into a bunch of nonsense and shit posts lol.

It's the same people shit posting day in and out and having one line coversations between themselves. This thread gets derailed every few pages into a bunch of nonsense and shit posts lol.

More of a statement of how much there's left to "discuss" with this game.