CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Shout out to @@RyanW, @@Moa, and @@heytred for triggering the fuck out of me on Array.

@@Brad Pitt doesn't seem to like our posts that are talking about our experience in Halo 5. At least we're on topic but I guess we need to talk negatively about the game

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

@@Brad Pitt doesn't seem to like our posts that are talking about our experience in Halo 5. At least we're on topic but I guess we need to talk negatively about the game

Halo 5 fucking sucks. Man, I hate it. Such a bad Halo. I feel dirty for dedicating 3 weeks of in game time to it, and not being able to put it down in general. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy fuggin shit, I finally got a DMR for Warzone. I got two skins for DMRs before I actually got one lmfao.

Did you finish out Bronze/Silvers before moving on to Gold Packs? 

Well shit boys we're caught, now everyone knows I'm loaded on 343's payroll

The jig is up guys, it was a solid run

Guys, I have an announcement to make. After weeks of research, I've discovered that there's a forum member who's positive about Halo 5. I've come to a conclusion, and there's no doubt in my mind...

... THAT @heytred IS A 343 EMPLOYEE!

I know, it's hard to believe. But all we can do now is hold hands and pray.

Damn Brad Pitt must have infiltrated my place of work to find the schedule for my shitty part time job so he could cause a shit storm at just the right time.

I had to open the full version of Beyond on my phone instead of mobile theme to deal with that. Y'all don't realize how inconvenient that is ROFL.

Warzone crew I'll be on in about 15, Kelly, Tyler, and others, sorry for the heat you took during my absence.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Warzone crew I'll be on in about 15, Kelly, Tyler, and others, sorry for the heat you took during my absence.

The heat? Can't feel it with all this Ic-... Aww... I can't make username puns anymore...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

HEY @. I HAVE THE BEST IDEA. A Halo game where you play as a Sangheili and it's basically just the plot of The Revenant within the universe. In other words, the most kickass revenge story. It's about time we got a good ol' isolated Halo story just like CE.

Edit: And it would be BRUTAL, too. Worthy of the M rating.

I would like the idea of a story about an elite you play as, would certainly be a nice change of pace. Also if it's going to take cues from the revenant, then I'd probably like it even more.

I would like the idea of a story about an elite you play as, would certainly be a nice change of pace. Also if it's going to take cues from the revenant, then I'd probably like it even more.

I think a game where you play as a Halo ring would be pretty sick

Hell you'll get the fastest TTK in any Halo ever!

I think a game where you play as a Halo ring would be pretty sick

Hell you'll get the fastest TTK in any Halo ever!

that'd be like if they made a green lantern game were you played as mogo. Needless to say, I don't think it would go as well as you think.