CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anyone else still having the bookmarked films not playing issue?? I just want to know since its been like that for over a month now

Anyone else still having the bookmarked films not playing issue?? I just want to know since its been like that for over a month now

Tried mine earlier - didn't work. :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what happens if I ask you about why the aim acceleration and dead zone controls don't make the aiming feel like the beta? Are you going to be able to ask about that?

I could but I've already filled out enough corporate paperwork for one day. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I could but I've already filled out enough corporate paperwork for one day. 

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

In my experience, if the bookmark film does not show a date, it won't work

Looks like any bookmark films not in the recent films will not play. Vetoed and I had the same issue

@@heytred do you think we will ever be able to change the diagonal aim acceleration settings? Either a toggle to make it identical to horizontal/vertical or a slider and I'd be most grateful

I might skeet past a fair bit of this paragraph, but I feel the need to, solely to make my point a little more obvious, since I know I can make mixed messages, or say things I may not entirely mean in a certain context. For one, do note I'm not trying to attack you, or any other Youtuber who presents their points in certain ways. I know differing people having differing ways of handling things, and I know/admit I shot a little early in terms of saying "take notes", because I shouldn't be generally trying to condense how people say certain things on a platform like Youtube, where people thrive on being individual personalities.

I also must be clear on this: I GET your arguments. I have nothing against them. At all. If anything, I'm essentially completely indifferent to them at this point, and I'm only speaking towards how you actually present it, with your voice, not what you write, or say, content wise. It's only the overall tone of negativity that bothers me, not the actual point of the video, in most cases. And of course, that's entirely subjective. However, I REALLY feel like people mix up my dislike for how something's presented, and the content itself.

Maple Syrupland sends its greetings.

I notice how you, for lack of a better term, embellish, or what I may call, perforate, your sentences with commas. I recommend, perhaps, in times like these, that one considers, to begin what one may call a new sentence, but in all honesty, it's fine, if not a bit much for the average Internet forum, so do carry on; I just felt like being a bit facetious, more, or less.

And if I may add, have you by any chance read the works of Jane Austen? I'm sure you'll find much to love there, however, that is assuming you haven't acquainted yourself with her already.

• Upvote (+1) 3

There are multiple people in the Halo YouTube scene that make shitty videos and video titles like that, though. Isn't Favyn one of them?

Favyn is a prince

I notice how you, for lack of a better term, embellish, or what I may call, perforate, your sentences with commas. I recommend, perhaps, in times like these, that one considers, to begin what one may call a new sentence, but in all honesty, it's fine, if not a bit much for the average Internet forum, so do carry on; I just felt like being a bit facetious, more, or less.

And if I may add, have you by any chance read the works of Jane Austen? I'm sure you'll find much to love there, however, that is assuming you haven't acquainted yourself with her already.

I... haven't, and I don't know if that point on Jane was sarcasm, or an actual question/statement. I'm partially dense, so excuse that.

I... haven't, and I don't know if that point on Jane was sarcasm, or an actual question/statement. I'm partially dense, so excuse that.

Eh that was more of a serious question. For some reason I think of Jane Austen when I read your posts, lol.

Check out Pride & Prejudice when you get the chance (the book is in the public domain I believe). Not sure if you're into Victorian-era lovey-dovey stuff, but the English it's written in is marvelous. It's one of those novels in the GOAT tier.

Eh that was more of a serious question. For some reason I think of Jane Austen when I read your posts, lol.

Check out Pride & Prejudice when you get the chance (the book is in the public domain I believe). Not sure if you're into Victorian-era lovey-dovey stuff, but the English it's written in is marvelous. It's one of those novels in the GOAT tier.

I do fancy the English you imply it's written in. Might look into it.

Don't forget, I outplayed the FUCK out of you on Citadel, despite you having the first three or so shots on me. Choked hard.

Hold on to that forever. It's my gift to you. <3

HEY @. I HAVE THE BEST IDEA. A Halo game where you play as a Sangheili and it's basically just the plot of The Revenant within the universe. In other words, the most kickass revenge story. It's about time we got a good ol' isolated Halo story just like CE.

Edit: And it would be BRUTAL, too. Worthy of the M rating.