CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Get's invited to an EU 8's lobby, begins to get hyped, only to be replaced by Onset the caster, then kicked.

RIP my EU dreams

• Upvote (+1) 4

Soon

Don't do this to me 343. Just give us 1 playlist to try new maps. Im an avid SC2 player been playing since 2010, i have probably played more than 100 different maps in ranked ladder, for free every 2 months we would have 3 new maps, and 3 maps removed ( least played ones).

Get's invited to an EU 8's lobby, begins to get hyped, only to be replaced by Onset the caster, then kicked.

RIP my EU dreams

Prayers

I'm done with Arena, that Breakout with full shields shit is insanely frustrating.

I have become a Warzone Assault fanatic. I can play it nonstop and never get unhappy with my Halo session.

Story of my life Alex. It wasn't a specific game mode that frustrated me, I just realized it's extremely rare to have a bad time playing Warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

BRUH. You need to start recording ASAP. You're pulling off way too many sick clips haha

Yeah, I'll defintely start. May have to get an additional HDD, but I've got enough space for now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, I'll defintely start. May have to get an additional HDD, but I've got enough space for now.

Steal some parts from 343 you Halo killer

Steal some parts from 343 you Halo killer

What? No lol, why would I do that? I love my job too much. Also... You know (or maybe you don't)... Ethics.

What? No lol, why would I do that? I love my job too much. Also... You know (or maybe you don't)... Ethics.

You steal mechanics from CoD, so I thought you were used to it.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

You steal mechanics from CoD, so I thought you were used to it. :kappa:

While you're stealing edginess from Moa. I might as well start giving +rep to Moa for every funny post you make.

• Upvote (+1) 5

While you're stealing edginess from Moa. I might as well start giving +rep to Moa for every funny post you make.

#ShadyForumKid

I think that EG goose has changed you :kappa:

haha ur probably right

Story of my life Alex. It wasn't a specific game mode that frustrated me, I just realized it's extremely rare to have a bad time playing Warzone.

the massive amounts of RP are nice too!

the massive amounts of RP are nice too!

How have we been friends for years, but have yet to play Halo 5 together? I don't even think you're on my friends list. What's your current GT? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

We're working on a community playlist now and it should be live within the next month. It's been pretty incredible seeing what the Forge community has been able to build so quickly with the new toolset and we want to showcase some of those creations. As Bravo has hinted, we're also working on some new classic game types. We're hoping to release the first of those toward the end of February, testing permitting.

Any hints towards what that first game type could be?  ;)

We're working on a community playlist now and it should be live within the next month. It's been pretty incredible seeing what the Forge community has been able to build so quickly with the new toolset and we want to showcase some of those creations. As Bravo has hinted, we're also working on some new classic game types. We're hoping to release the first of those toward the end of February, testing permitting.

Hey Josh, thanks for the info! Nice to see you back. Super excited for new gamemodes, as H5 will improve exponentially.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nice to see you back.

Will we get to vote for a weekend playlist this weekend?

And are you guys aware that some people cant find matches in social anymore most of the time because of the strict, hidden ranking?