CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

no I played that guy, he's not from what I remember

He has over 900 followers so if not then he must be a good faker lol.

I just went on his twitter and it's the same tag.

He has over 900 followers so if not then he must be a good faker lol.

I just went on his twitter and it's the same tag.

nvm then. He doesn't compete tho so I don't think he really takes the matches seriously, idk tho I can be wrong in that

nvm then. He doesn't compete tho so I don't think he really takes the matches seriously, idk tho I can be wrong in that

Oh I don't think he was really going too hard I just wanted to make sure it was him. It's cool playing known people even though it makes me want to go 110% when he's probably just goofing off :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Oh I don't think he was really going too hard I just wanted to make sure it was him. It's cool playing known people even though it makes me want to go 110% when he's probably just goofing off :)

Maybe he was letting a kid play?

Maybe he was letting a kid play?

"my little brother was playing". No, but seriously looking at the stats he actually had the most damage dealt. So his team was just not with him I guess.

"my little brother was playing". No, but seriously looking at the stats he actually had the most damage dealt. So his team was just not with him I guess.

Not even Elamite can overcome teamshoot meta.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I've been playing FFA using only my pistol and I've got to say that it is the worst experience I've had in this game. The radar is too small and 6 man FFA is actually terrible. Why power weapons/ups even spawn in a game mode dominated by random spawns is beyond me. Sorry all you FFA players you must be having a brutal experience.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Then you're the bait.

So everytime someone replies in an edgy way to Lemon you use it as your sig? Is that your thing?

My bad I'm an idiot, I confused your sig with Infinity's Frankie quote "make lemonade for once"

My bad I confused your sig with Infinity's Frankie quote "make lemonade for once"

@@Infinity You cheeky edge lord

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a tradition and a cycle, to be sure.

Although every day we go without oddball, assault, or KOTH is a day I get the last laugh. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a tradition and a cycle, to be sure.

Although every day we go without oddball, assault, or KOTH is a day I get the last laugh. :kappa:

If we're lucky, you won't be laughing long.

If we're lucky, you won't be laughing long.

"Lucky" is not a word I would use to describe the Halo community in general, here or anywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"Lucky" is not a word I would use to describe the Halo community in general, here or anywhere.

Aren't you lucky that you get Oddball for FREEE :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Aren't you lucky that you get Oddball for FREEE :kappa:

If free means multiple millions of dollars of req sales that 343 collected then yes

FREE UPDATES

Want to talk about luck? Ask Bungie about CE.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If free means multiple millions of dollars of req sales that 343 collected then yes

FREE UPDATES

Better that than splitting the population.

• Downvote (-1) 1